“Good accommodations, friendly, helpful staff. Soundproofing...”

Days Hotel Flagstaff
Ranked #21 of 64 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Papillion, Nebraska
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Our flight from Omaha to Phoenix departed more than 3 hours late, so we arrived in Phoenix near sunset and drove north to Flagstaff mostly after dark. My wife and I arrived exhausted and hungry about 9:45 pm. As I was checking in, I asked the night manager where we could get a good meal this time at night. He replied, "Our restaurant closes in ten minutes, but if you go in there now, I'll make sure you get seated and served." My wife went into the restaurant, called Northern Pines, while I parked the car. By the time I joined my wife, right at the 10 o'clock closing time, we were seated and given menus, and within about 15 minutes we got our plates of gourmet hamburgers. My wife has Celiac's disease and received a Gluten Free hamburger. The food was great, the service amazing, and the staff of the hotel and kitchen earned our thanks and admiration.

I took photos of Days Hotel and Northern Pines
but could find no way to enter them om this form

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Anna P, Public Relations Manager at Days Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear guest:

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We appreciate hearing from you.

We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us -- however, we must emphasize that we are not affiliated with the on-site restaurant. I know they would hugely appreciate getting this positive review from you! If you're interested in re-posting, I've left the link to their TripAdvisor website below.

If there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask! I'd love to help.

Beaverton, Oregon
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were in the middle of a move from Dallas to Portland, and booked this hotel when we were about 2 hours away. The staff was very friendly and the room was very comfortable. Although we had dinner elsewhere, we had breakfast at the onsite restaurant, and it was awesome. The one thing keeping this from being a 5-star review is something that happened at check-in, As I said, I had booked the room by phone about 2 hours prior to arrival. I was quoted what i was told was the only rate available for the 2 queen room we requested. As I was checking in, another guest came in to inquire about the same room. He was given the same rate as I. He said it was too high, and .he would look elsewhere. At the point the agent that was helping him offered him a rate $30.00 less than what I paid (She asked him if he had AAA, AARP, anything like that, and he did not.)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate your feedback.

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us -- including your breakfast at the on-site restaurant (which we are, unfortunately, not actually affiliated with. If you're interested in giving them a review, too, please go to the link at the bottom of this reply!).

However, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered during check-in. It's very possible that the individual in front of you received a discount due to a change in their room selection -- price does vary, depending on the room size, etc. Regardless, we have addressed this issue by discussing it with our Front Desk personnel, and the issue has been fully resolved, thanks to your feedback.

Again, we appreciate your input and hope to see you again in the future! Until then, please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I'd love to help.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 6, 2014

great service at this property! the rooms were clean and nice, the beds were very comfortable, with nice sheets and pillows.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear guest:

We appreciate this review! Thank you for your feedback.

We're very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, including our "comfortable" beds, pillows, and clean rooms! It is our hope that we will see you again in the future, sometime, should you be in Flagstaff again.

In the meantime, please let me know if there's any way that I can further assist you!

Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I heartily recommend the Days Hotel Flagstaff. A very nice property overall. Nice room, clean and modern, comfortable beds. Although we did not use the swimming pool or spa, it looked very appealing, located in an enclosed atrium. The front desk personnel recommended the restaurant on site, and we were not disappointed -- the service was great, the menu had a good selection, and the food was very good. This hotel will definitely be on our list of places to stay in the future when traveling through Flagstaff.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PaperPamm
Dear guest:

We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the attached restaurant to our property's building. It is our hope that we will see you again in the future, should you be passing through Flagstaff again in the future.

Until then, please feel free to contact me regarding any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. I'd love to help!