“ive stayed at hotel many times times & i so far have always...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Hotel Flagstaff

Days Hotel Flagstaff
Ranked #16 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stopped here because I was tired and the place lloked like a decent place for a good nites rest. The price was higher than the Motel 6 next door. When I told the gal I was going to check their price first - she volunteered that I would save about $15 but that their place was way better - i.e. it included an indoor pool an had in room coffee maker etc. Like I said I was tired and decided to just stay there. The total was about $75. I did get a good size room with a flat screen and a mini fridge. But the walls and ceilings were paper thin and you could hear the rucus from next door and also from upstairs. I fell asleep through it all.
The next morning I wanted to get on my way & thought I would just use their coffee machine in the room. It only made one cup. They gave you a package that made one cup. I brewed it had a shower (good pressure) but when I went to drink the coffee it was about the color of a light beer !!!!
I ended up going down to the reception as they had coffee there also - a little better but not much. The girl at check out even confirmed they had very weak coffee.
All in all it was OK but since they touted their place as better than average with "special extras", I got to say it was less than average. It was really only worth about a $50 max !!!

Room Tip: Go to the Motel 6 and save the $15 !
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This facility is what it is. This is a 2 star hotel with friendly staff, clean rooms and a safe area. We never heard our neighbors and we had zero issues with this hotel. It's a great place to stay and the price is decent.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Anna P, Public Relations Manager at Days Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for completing this TripAdvisor review. We truly appreciate your positive feedback!

We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! If you have any additional comments, concerns, or suggestions for improvement, please feel free to contact me directly. I would love to hear from you!

Anna Patel
PR and Office Manager
Anna.Patel@dayshotelflagstaff.com
(928) 774-7186
Glendale
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

Since your asking. Our stay at your facility was only average. I had four problems there. the first problem being the drainage in the shower needed to be serviced. It simply did not drain well. The second problem was more of a design of the building. As a guest, we could hear people moving on the 2nd, 3rd floors. We ourselves received 3 calls from management informing us that we were being loud, and receiveing complaints! The stomping around that we were being accused of, was probably due to lack of noise material between the two floors. Also, this I hold my family accountable for, is that we were traveling with a 2 year old. A few times, he would run from one room to the other. (we rented two rooms), I belive that is what was frustrating the guest below us. We were not being loud to our standards, but I believe we were making guest below us uncomfortable. That was never our intention. The third problem was the smoking smell in the room with the queen size beds. We used that room to put our children up. It was stinky. We are a non smoking family and it was easy to sense. Lasty, and not a real big deal, but upon making our reservations, I was informed of the free continental breakfast, this seemed like some added value. The following moring, I walked my family around looking for it, and it was not there. Apparently, the continental breakfast that was presented on the phone, was not offered at this facility. Even in this survey, it is asking me about my experience at the continental breakfast. Funny!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Anna P, Public Relations Manager at Days Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this TripAdvisor review -- we appreciate your feedback!

We sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. I've made a note of the drainage problems, the noise, the smoke smell, and the miscommunication regarding breakfast, and intend to resolve these issues to the best of my ability.

Please know that we're working continuously on updating our property, and your feedback contributes directly to these improvements. So again, thank you for this review!

If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me personally. I would love to hear from you!

Anna Patel