Days Hotel Flagstaff
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$138
$116
$149
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$229
$169
$154
$138
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$119
Budget Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$72
Orbitz.com
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$195
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
Travelocity
1,203 results
All reviewsnorthern pinesattached restaurantindoor poolroom was cleanhot tubgrand canyonexercise roomfront desk staffking roomwould stay here againone night stayconvenient locationroad tripsaunamotelmicrowavefireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This Hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed at. Service and hotel staff were great. Hotel was clean and well cared for. Thanks

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this TripAdvisor review.

We are glad you had a great stay. At the Days Hotel Flagstaff we are making customer service a priority. We are also very glad you enjoyed our rooms. We have worked extremely hard to insure that our rooms are modern, clean and comfortable for all of our guests.

Again, thank you for completing this positive review of our hotel and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 928-779-6944.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed here twice in the one week and on both occasions the service was excellent. The front desk staff are very welcoming and the hotel rooms were perfect for what we wanted. Full size refrigerator and microwave in each room. Nicely decorated rooms. Will definately be back if passing through Flagstaff again.

1  Thank Clarusa

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments concerning your stay at our hotel. Our front desk staff is extremely dedicated to providing excellent customer service. We are very happy to hear that our hotel was your choice for a return stay. We have tried to insure that our rooms contain all of the amenities that a guest might need on a stay away from home.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We travel through Flagstaff several times a year and this is the first time we've stayed in a hotel that we didn't have to complain about. This hotel should not be mixed up with the other Days Inn - this place is at 2200 E. Butler. You don't want to stay at the other one. In this Days, the rooms have been redone in attractive modern decor. The rooms open to an interior hallway. Our room had a fridge, single-cup coffeemaker, and microwave. There's free wireless internet. The carpet and linens looked new. There were no odd smells either in the hallway or in the room. The bathroom was sparkling clean. The beds were comfy and the sheets were 100% cotton. There is no complimentary breakfast, but there's a restaurant in the building. There is an indoor pool - it was clean and heated. During our stay, the hot tub had been refilled during the day and was warm, but not hot. There is a huge, non-smoking lounge area with a warm fireplace and couches where the kids can hang out and play. Having stayed at nearly 10 different hotels in Flagstaff over the past 3 years, this is by far the best in this price range.

Room Tip: Rooms 109, 110, 111, 112 are right near a door to the parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this Trip Advisor review concerning our hotel.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We are working extremely hard to improve all aspects of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed the new rooms and all of the changes we have done to them. We have also eliminated all of the smoking rooms on our property which has helped eliminate any type of odors or smells in our halls. We are glad that you have given us positive feedback on this change.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (928) 779-6944 or via email at Jose.Alvarado@dayshotelflagstaff.com

Reviewed March 23, 2012

The office was clean, and the staff during sign in was very pleasant and friendly. We found the rooms clean and spacious. But, the bedding and towels reminded me of that hotel chain, when they first started up and advertised, "we'll keep the light on for you". They were famous for clean rooms, low rates and thin bedding. Similar to what we found in our rooms at this hotel/motel. We were also disapointed that a complimentary breakfast was not included in the cost. During our travels throughout the west, we have found that most motels in this price range at least include a free continental breakfast. Not here!

Dear Guest,

We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with our guest service agents. We are making customer service and quality our main priorities. We have changed our bedding to be a more modern clean and sophisticated. We feel that it gives our room modern presentation, look and feel. Our hotel has one of the highest reviewed restaurants in Flagstaff, Arizona conveniently located in our lobby. We are happy to have this option a few steps away from our hotel rooms so that our guests can enjoy a great breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Arrived for a 3 night stay on March 15 and ended up turning into a 5 night due to a snow storm.

At check-in the front desk person, I believe his name was Paul, argued with me about the room being pre-paid. I said it had been paid for when the reservation was made about 3 weeks prior and he insisted that no I hadn't, and that Days never has patrons pay in advance. I was in the process of getting my reservation confirmation that I printed to show him that I had prepaid when he said "oh yeah, I guess you are right". He then stuck me in room #110 which was a stones throw from the parking lot/front desk. Informed him I had requested a upper level room to which he replied the second room was being completely renovated and there was nothing available on that floor and that the third floor was also full of construction.

We looked at 110 and it was not going to work for us and told him he needed to look again. He then managed to find a room available on the third floor for us. As we entered the elevator the overwhelming stench of cholorine was present from the pool area which was also noticable on the third floor landing area. Upon entering the room the floors are not level what so ever. The feeling of vertigo was noticed by myself and my husband. We later discovered this was also an issue in other rooms as we chatted with other patrons.

Overall the room was decent. Nice flat screen tv's, clean micro's and good size fridge. The beds are a little hard but beats a spring poking you in the back.

Our first trip to the pool that night met us with the heated pool not being heated and the jacuzzi not working. It was reported to Kelsi at the front desk but her response was "really, it was working earlier". Yes, because I would lie about something like that. Anyway, no pool towels were ever around, always had to go to the front desk to get them. Chairs are plastic resin chairs and broken. Oh, but back to the jacuzzi. While sitting in this non-bubble producing jacuzzi it was noticed that bunches of tiny "things" were floating on the water. I don't know if they were flakes of skin or what but it was pretty nasty.

Fast-forward to Saturday evening, raining outside snow storm pending. I awake at 3am to a drip-drip-drip sound and swing my legs off the bed only to step in a puddle on the rug. Yup, the roof was leaking and there were three other huge wet spots on the ceiling that hadn't started but were about to. I had my 6 & 8 year old with me so moving rooms at that time of morning was not an option.

Woke up in the morning to snow covered interstate so we had to add another night on to the vacation. Requested a new room because of the leak and front desk guy seemed to not care. Moved right across the hall to another basic room, nothing special or fancy but at least it didn't leak.

Day 5 jacuzzi still not working, pool still not heated, hallways not heated. Fireplace in common area finally turned on but didn't heat the room at all. It has potential to be a nice hotel but there is a lot to be desired. If it wasn't for the kids enjoying the not-heated indoor heated pool I would have checked out and into the Rodeway Inn acoss the street which was 20 bucks cheaper a night.

I would not recommend this place unless you are in a pinch.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Jose A, Manager at Days Hotel Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure speaking to you concerning your stay at our hotel. We do not have a guest service agent named Paul but I have gone ahead and spoken to all of our staff concerning excellent customer service. I also would like to apologize because the last time our property had any type of contractors on site or any type of construction was in November 2011.

In the past few months we have invested in insuring that our pool is always up to standards. We want to insure that our pool is always clean and presentable as it is one of most popular amenities. We have a high tech system that monitors all of our chemicals and heat of the pool twenty four hours a day’s seven days a week. We have also purchased new furniture for the pool area. The towels for the pool are always available at the front desk and our staff is more than willing to deliver those to you at the pool.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We will continue to take steps to improve every guest experience and continue to learn and improve in our weak areas. We hope to be of service to you in the future.