Rodeway Inn & Suites
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$140
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$126
ComfortInn
$126
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
Little America Hotel Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$189
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$142
$127
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$198
$179
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$183
$156
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbalcony overlooking the poolroom was cleanindoor jacuzzigrand canyonwalls are thinwould stay againfridge and microwavegas stationstayed here for one nightplace to sleepoatmealking bedconvenient locationroadwayperksclerkflag
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I choose this hotel because it is easy off the freeway and easy back on. The moment I walked in the door I felt welcomed. The lady at the front desk Lori was very happy and helpful. The price was GREAT!! and the room was well worth the price. Very large and clean. They have a hometown restaurant on the same property with good food. We came down in the morning for their continental breakfast which had a variety of choices. We would definitely stay here again and thanks to Lori we smiled the entire time.

Room Tip: all of the second floor rooms have balconys
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
GMFlagstaff, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Hello Miss annette m.,

We are truly glad to have the opportunity of providing your accommodation needs in our hotel. Your positive feedback gives our team more inspiration to work with dedication and commitment to offer the value services in our hotel.

Our team looks forward to your next visit in Rodeway Inn in the near future.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

I am not a fancy traveller and I can put up with a lot. I was willing to overlook all the more shallow problems with this place, such as the 70s wallpaper and carpet, the very strange ''clean'' smell that is masking the bad odours that you can still smell under it. I was even willing to overlook the very murky hot tub. But I draw the line at bugs biting me. After laying down for about an hour, I started getting itchy. I touched and my lower back was all bumby. I looked and had over 8 bites right there. I thought maybe I got bitten by something earlier during the day as we were in the country a bit, but that didn't make sense because it was cold outside and not bug season at all. After another half hour, I had more bites on my arms, neck and legs. I told my partner we're out of here. We had to leave at 3am and go to another hotel. At least the frontdesk lady was nice about it and she reimbursed us without us having to ask. Maybe this is a new problem for this hotel, but it needs to be dealt with because it's not right for people to stay there and risk carrying bugs over to their home. I spent the day doing laundry and cleaning our luggage to make sure we're not carrying anything.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
GMFlagstaff, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

hello hyperb,

We regret that you endured inconvenience during your short stay in our hotel. I am pleased to inform you however, that we have corrected the issue/s and made certain that the rooms are comfortable to stay for all our guests. We have stressed the importance of sanitation to our housekeeping and implemented monitoring to ensure that we maintain quality standard of cleanliness in our hotel.

Thank you for staying in Rodeway Inn and Suites. I hope we could have another opportunity to accommodate you in our hotel again.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Rodeway Inn and Suites in Flagstaff, AZ. Even though there were some major renovations underway, the entire staff made our stay a real pleasure.
Specifically, I want to compliment Lori who from the time we checked in on the 3rd of December until we checked out the next morning, went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed and personally delivered several things we requested directly to our room. She's a credit to your organization and we hope these comments reach her, plus any other "perks" you can send her way would be appreciated. We will definitely make an effort to stay here again on our return trip or any other time we are in the Flagstaff area. By the way, your rates are the best!!

Jack Seaman (Choice Privileges # JXS422212)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
GMFlagstaff, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Hello JacknSam,

It has always been a pleasure for our team to be able to satisfy our guests for giving us your business. Thank you very much indeed for appreciating our effort to make you feel comfortable and for complimenting the services of Lori, I am sure that she will be definitely more inspired to give her best as a member of the team, to maintain the quality of services that you enjoyed during your stay.

We hope to have another opportunity of providing your next lodging needs in Rodeway Inn & Suites soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

There are a lot of hotels in Flagstaff to choose from. This hotel is just a so-so place, but relatively inexpensive, just don't expect much and you won't be disappointed. It is clean overall, but you can see that it is a bit shop worn. There is a separate restaurant in front of the hotel that has good TripAdvisor ratings, but it is run by a tenant and not the owner of the hotel. You can find better hotels in the area at similar rates which are newer and that carry franchises.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMFlagstaff, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Hello nadojeff,

Thank you very much for your reviews and comments for Super 8. It is indeed a motivation for us to give our utmost commitment in pursuing for excellent services and accommodation to offer our guests. Our guests’ comments are important to us to identify better , the aspects that we need improvements

We look forward to you next visit in Rodeway Inn. Please do not hesitate to call the attention of our staff during your next stay in our hotel and have the opportunity of providing you the best value services.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

this was the MOST expensive room we paid for and we didn't even stay.
As soon as we walked into the building we noticed that the doors were propped open for all to come and stay(NO security) Once we got into our room we noticed the lack of furniture in the room. the bed a desk and something to set the tubestye television on.
We LEFT and traveled another 50 miles . that's how bad this place was.

Room Tip: Runaway form this one
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bileen81
GMFlagstaff, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear bileen81,

Rodeway Inn & Suites’ goal is to provide our guests with convenient, best value services during their stay in our hotel. We have helpful staff available for all our guests to assist your concerns, nevertheless, I apologize that you still had not experience the quality of accommodation to your exacting preference. Your comments motivates our Team to work even closely to implement corrective measures and further improve our services to suffice the quality of accommodation you deserve for giving us your business.

Thank you for choosing to stay in Rodeway Inn & Suites. We hope to have another opportunity of providing your next accommodation needs in our hotel soon.