“Not worth the price!”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #36 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Why so expensive? The location of the hotel was not great if you wanted to do anything in Flagstaff, though it is right off I-40. We were expecting a much nicer location/quality since we paid $90.00 for two queen beds.

As far as the room, the carpets were dirty, and the hotel smelled of smoke upon walking into the building (we got a non-smoking room), and the door did not close fully but had gaps in the sides. The AC was not functioning for most of the night, so we had to leave the door to the balcony open, dealing with the loud noise outside.

Breakfast was equally lacking with a large plate of donuts, wonder bread and a toaster, and frosted flakes plus the usual two-juice choice and coffee (though not decaf).

Overall, a shabby hotel not worth the price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
GMFlagstaff, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Miss Laura,

It is unfortunate that you did not find our location sufficing your preference and we apologize for the inconvenience you have had experience during your stay in our hotel. Our goal is to provide a great value service and accommodation for all our guests and we normally top that with excellent customer support. Your review is important to us and we assure you that we will conduct evaluation to accordingly address this matter.

We do hope however, that you will give us another opportunity to provide your accommodation needs in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Used Choice Priviledge points to stay during Memorial Day wkend 2013 because room was asking $159. DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT. Ice machine not working. Breakfast leaves you wanting something else. Check in and check out felt like you were BOTHERING front desk staff. Seems to be long term resident living within hotel rooms and felt uncomfortable with the atmosphere. Rooms less than average.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Miss Ruth P.,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay in Rodeway Inn & Suites.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience during your stay in our hotel. Your comments are valuable to us and we assure you that we shall be conducting evaluation on your particular experience in our hotel from customer service to room accommodation so as to address the matter accordingly. Your satisfaction is our utmost goal in this business.

We hope to have another opportunity to provide your next accommodation requirement in our hotel.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Had a great stay again! Passing through town near Easter, and being close to the freeway and some places to eat was perfect! Had a great time visiting with family and friends in the Flagstaff area. Thanks again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A M

Dear A M,

Thank you for choosing to stay again in Rodeway Inn & Suites.

We are glad that you were satisfied with our services and accommodation. Your positive reviews are greatly appreciated and it motivates our Team even more to keep striving, maintain and further improve the services that we provide for all our clients.

Your positive review completes our business.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We chose to stay in Flagstaff to go to Grand Canyon East Entrance. This motel had clean comfy beds, room size good. However, needs a little update. The TV was not great in our room, but we weren't really in the room that much other than when we were sleeping. The breakfast selections were sparse. Staff at desk were helpful and friendly. After the day at Grand Canyon, the hot tub was a welcome respite, clean, but the jets bubbled water out onto the floor. This motel served well for our needs, but if you were wanting to be around the hotel it might be better to stay somewhere with updated amenities.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Miss Janet L.,

Thank you very much for your review. We give high importance to all our guests review as it keeps us aware of what we could continue to provide comfortable accommodation. I am grateful as well for bringing to our attention our breakfast selection. We will conduct evaluation to address the matter accordingly.

Thank you for staying in our Hotel and we look forward for another opportunity of accommodating you soon and hopefully serve breakfast to your satisfaction.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The hotel was pretty average but I felt the front desk help and room cleaners were great! We got into town earlier then the check in time so I asked if we could check in early. Front desk worker checked our room and it wasn't ready so he had the cleaners start cleaning the room for us.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bbjen32

Dear Miss bbjen32,

Thank you for staying in Rodeway Inn & Suites.

We are glad that you had a great experience in our hotel during your stay and well-taken care of by our staff. Your positive reviews are our reference to keep on working to maintain and further improve our services for all our guests.

We look forward for another opportunity of providing your next accommodation needs in our Hotel soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I've been on 2week road trip, and was coming down the Highway when I had a tire blow out. Did I mention it was 9:30pm? Went to put my donut on and I realized I didn't have a jack. Needless to say I was having a bad night. I decided to call a cab and stay the night in a motel and deal with my tire in the morning. I asked the cab driver to take me somewhere decent and he brought me to RI, without another word. Check in was fast, and they seemed sympathetic to my situation asking if they could call roadside assistance for me. I assured them I would take care of everything in the morning. The room was clean, the bathroom was super clean, and had an abundance of hot water for me to wash my bad luck away! I got a fresh start in the morning, and was on my way thanks RI!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Laura C

Dear Miss Laura,

Thank you for the opportunity of providing your accommodation need in our hotel.

We are especially glad that you had a good night rest and find our staff accommodating. Your positive review suffices that we have done well in further improving our services to provide a better, more improved accommodation to our guests.

We assure you to enjoy the same experience in our hotel during your next visit, hopefully soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Traveled to Flagstaff for business. I had no problems or complaints. The rooms were clean and the service was friendly. Check in process was very convenient. I found the Rodeway Inn to be a great value for the price and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Sue_blue_67

Dear Sue_blue_67,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Rodeway Inn & Suites.

We are gratefully that you find our hotel a good value for the price spent. Your positive reviews are what keep us inspired to strive more to maintain the quality of services that you, our valued guests will most definitely enjoy during your stay. Indeed, your comments warm our hearts.

We look forward to your next visit in our hotel again soon.