“Sanctuary!”

Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Rancho Mirage, California
“Sanctuary!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I've been on 2week road trip, and was coming down the Highway when I had a tire blow out. Did I mention it was 9:30pm? Went to put my donut on and I realized I didn't have a jack. Needless to say I was having a bad night. I decided to call a cab and stay the night in a motel and deal with my tire in the morning. I asked the cab driver to take me somewhere decent and he brought me to RI, without another word. Check in was fast, and they seemed sympathetic to my situation asking if they could call roadside assistance for me. I assured them I would take care of everything in the morning. The room was clean, the bathroom was super clean, and had an abundance of hot water for me to wash my bad luck away! I got a fresh start in the morning, and was on my way thanks RI!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Laura C
GMFlagstaff, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Miss Laura,

Thank you for the opportunity of providing your accommodation need in our hotel.

We are especially glad that you had a good night rest and find our staff accommodating. Your positive review suffices that we have done well in further improving our services to provide a better, more improved accommodation to our guests.

We assure you to enjoy the same experience in our hotel during your next visit, hopefully soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Traveled to Flagstaff for business. I had no problems or complaints. The rooms were clean and the service was friendly. Check in process was very convenient. I found the Rodeway Inn to be a great value for the price and I would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Sue_blue_67
Dear Sue_blue_67,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Rodeway Inn & Suites.

We are gratefully that you find our hotel a good value for the price spent. Your positive reviews are what keep us inspired to strive more to maintain the quality of services that you, our valued guests will most definitely enjoy during your stay. Indeed, your comments warm our hearts.

We look forward to your next visit in our hotel again soon.
Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stay at Rodeway Inn and Suites on occasional weekends and bring along my kids. We like the private entry doors, the gorgeous scenery, and the very helpful staff. We enjoy swimming in their outdoor pool and relaxing in the Jacuzzi.
The room prices are reasonable and check in is easy and QUICK! This is a good place to take the family for mini getaways during the summer break.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank rik c
Dear Mr. rik C.,

Thank you for choosing to spend occasional weekends with your kids in Rodeway Inn & Suites.

My sincerest gratitude to you for your positive comments for our Hotel and staff as well as finding our rates reasonable. Your review is one the many positive motivations that keep our Team on top of our goal of providing best value services for all our guests. Comments such as yours completes our business and inspire us even more to keep striving for excellence.
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I stay at Rodeway Inn & Suites frequently, and it's great! Everyone is so nice! The rooms are large and always clean. I enjoy the convenience to different restaurants and such.
It feels good that there's a nice hotel I can stay at when visiting my daughter at NAU!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Sara B
Dear Miss Sara B.,

Thank you for finding our Hotel a good and nice place to stay. Your satisfaction is what ensures we have done our job with flying colors. Thank you for finding our staff hospitable and our Hotel a good value to spend. We are also glad that you enjoyed the convenience of having to visit other establishments from our hotel.

We look forward to providing your next accommodation requirement again soo.
Fredonia, Arizona
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Love the place, great people who aim to please. Met the owner and he will do what he can to make your stay great. Best part a great sports bar (Porky's) and full restaurant (Country Host) right next door. Again great people, great food and love the hot wings. It gets even better great convenience store also next door with best beer and liquor prices in town. Amazing beer selection & they let you mix and match your six pack of beer. All of these folk on connecting properties. I have been on the road for 27 years as a sales rep. & I look for convenience of the location and this Roadway has it all. Just right off I-40 & minutes from downtown area. I wouldn't spend time writing a review unless they impress me, I don't waist my time on bad reviews.
Safe travels,
Wayne-O

Room Tip: I like to be close to the sports bar.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank wayne o
Dear Mr. Wayne O.,

Thank you very much for staying at Rodeway Inn & Suites and for taking time to share your experience with us. Your positive review indeed warms our hearts and motivate our Team to keep on striving to provide better experience for all our guests every time.

We look forward another opportunity of providing your accommodation in our Hotel soon.
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We checked into our room around 10pm. After parking near Entrance D, we climbed the stairs to room 228. There was a guy watching us (2 females) as we walked to our room. We entered room and unpacked our stuff and changed into pajamas. When we pulled back sheets to one of guest beds, we found what appeared to be either dirty tshirt sleeves or underwear....could not tell what. These were in one of the guest beds. It was completely disgusting. We called front desk and he offered to move us to another room. We then had to pack up all our stuff and move to another room down the hall. We finally got settled in about 11pm. The new room was extremely drafty, with the curtains moving when the wind blew (basically most of the nite). As a last note, there was no lock on Entrance C (which we entered through our 2nd trip from car), allowing anybody to come in or out of the hotel at any time. Very unsafe considering the hotel is located directly next door to a bar and adjacent to I-40. Overall a very unpleasant and seemingly unsafe place to stay for a room rate of $70. It would have been worth it to spend a little more for a safer location and a clean room. No refunds or partial refunds were offered for our inconvenience.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear nat1919,

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have had during your stay in our Hotel. We assure you this matter will be of high priority in our evaluation and will be according addressed immediately. We ensure you that corrective measures shall be implemented so that no guest/s will feel unsafe every time you come to our hotel for your rest or relaxation purposes.

We hope you will give us another opportunity of providing your accommodation needs in the future as we will give our best effort to provide your most comfortable accommodation during your stay in our hotel. I assure you that your experience, considering what we have been implementing to further improve our services is an isolated and very unfortunate experience that we will look closely into.

Thank you for choosing to stay in Rodeway Inn & Suites.

Travelers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I visit Flagstaff frequently and always stay at Rodeway Inn and Suites off the I40 highway. It is very convenient to Route 66, NAU and the Grand Canyon.
The rooms are large with microwaves, a mini fridge, and free wifi, HBO, HBO2 and HBOfamily.
There is a nice indoor Jacuzzi open year round and a beautiful outdoor pool for the summer months.
I have found the rooms to be consistently clean, the rates reasonable and the staff always friendly and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Miss Joanna,

Thank you for your stay at Rodeway Inn & Suites.

We are glad that your family enjoyed our facilities during your stay in our Hotel. Your heart-warming review completes our business and proved we have succeeded in our effort to provide a comfortable accommodation for all our guests.

We assure you we shall keep on staying on top of our priority to be able to maintain and continue providing our guests convenient accommodation and great value experience.

We look forward to your next visit in our Hotel again soon.