“No HBO, No microwave, No operator, cigarette burns”

Comfort inn Lucky lane
Ranked #39 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Union, Missouri
“No HBO, No microwave, No operator, cigarette burns”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Like the title says, though they tell you they have these things at check in, they don't & our non-smoking room has cigarette burns all over the carpet. Tried calling the desk to find out why there is no HBO, let it ring 50, yes 50, times & no answer.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RobArnold_12

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Arrived to rude treatment, asked for the manager who was the same person. Given a handicap room not requested, the door was broken, no lock and asked to move was told only way was to pay more money. Trap for more money, we wonder how many other persons he traps using this room. What a shame! Breakfast would have been better at Allsups or 7/11. Do not stay here and will not use Choice Hotels again and will tell all of experience.

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Its a trap to get visitors to pay more money.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Dr MAG R

Travelers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Reviewed May 6, 2012

I'm writing this at midnight as I lay wide awake itching all over.
I have not spotted a bed bug yet but when I do I will post.
My wife and I just drove 2200 miles and she is sound asleep or I would be out of here.
I'm losing faith in choice hotels
What a shame

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Simplylivingunited
Minnesota
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We used a coupon from Hotel Coupons Guide for a one night stay. The lobby area is large and welcoming with elevator to upper floors. We had a king bed room that was clean and comfortable. The bathroom could use a remodel but it was clean and fine as it was. The breakfast room is located off the lobby with two cereals, juice, coffee, two waffle irons and the basic bread, bagels and muffins. Nothing special but it was clean and sunny.
I would stay again if we got a good rate.

Room Tip: Second floor room was quiet.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Saint Johns, Arizona
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I waited for about 10 minutes at the front dest on 12-01-11 about 6pm and the clerk was away.....
The clerk never came back so I went to the Holiday Inn!
GLAD I DID!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
helpone, Manager at Comfort inn Lucky lane, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
I am sorry for your experience. When someone is not at our front desk it could be a few different reasons. If you rang the bell at the front desk and no one showed it was most likely they were taking things to guest in the hotel. They may have also been doing a walk through of the hotel. Again I am sorry but glad you were happy with where you stayed.
Bouse, AZ
Reviewed November 30, 2011

This place was good enough for us. Everything worked fine, except the phone to front desk. But other than that it was not busy and very quite. Breakfast was limited but if you didn't need alot of choices it was fine. Not real close to anything but OK with a car.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
helpone, Manager at Comfort inn Lucky lane, responded to this review, December 3, 2011
Thank you for your comments. I do apologize that you had issues with the phone. We do offer a easy start breakfast. Enough to get you going and take the edge off until lunch comes around. I hope you did enjoy what we had. We are off of I40 and things are a few miles away. Flagstaff is one of those small but quaint towns. Thank you again
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Its actually a very good place. The room was spotless, the pool was super clean and the breakfast was pretty good . The staff were awesome, they were always very helpful. Wi-Fi is always a plus. My wife and I had an awesome stay.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
helpone, Manager at Comfort inn Lucky lane, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear that we are doing what is expected. I hope your tirp was well and you have a safe trip home.