“better than you'd think”

Days Inn Flagstaff I-40
Ranked #33 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed March 5, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Unfriendly welcome at check -in.Poor English,difficult to understand.would not offer a truckers or senior discount

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. I am sorry we were not able to honor your discount. Perhaps the room was already discounted? We do offer AARP senior discounts to our guest and Corp. discounts as well. We do have bilingual which many of our guest appreciate. I hope if you are ever back in town you would give us another chance to prove ourselves.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

The decor was old & dingy. Carpet smelled fine but had stains and picked up a sliver in my foot. tv old and remote frustrating. Bed good. Breakfast was skimpy for what we've had at previous Days inns and poorly laid out- milk machine broken-coffee in a tight corner near kid table, which made me nervous for hot spills. Staff nice and price was cheap.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not have a positive experience. We do plan on making a lot of updates in the rooms and have already done a few in the past few years. We just finished ordering all new furniture for our rooms which we hope to arrive in a month along with new flat screen TVs. I am glad you enjoyed the bed which these had been replace recently as well. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you would give us another chance to prove ourselves next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on Feb. 1st as did my brother in law and his family in a room next to ours.
Check in was a breeze, we were checked in, in about 5 minutes each as two clerks were there. Check out is 11 a.m. next morning with decent breakfast available. This including 3 kinds of cereal, all very good. Do it your self waffles which tasted pretty good. They had good orange, milk and apple juice available. The coffee was very good as were the pastries provided. Toast is also provided. The breakfast room is simple and clean with plenty of sunshine to brighten up the morning. Breakfast hrs. were 6 to 9 a.m.
The rooms we were given were 2 full size beds, very comfortable and a nice flat screen tv. The bathroom was clean and very nice. Plenty of towels and a couple of hotel size soap bars.
Both families were very happy with everything provided for the very economical price. Good deal for a great price as we were only here to spend 1 night.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and had a positive experience. I hope you will return next time you are in town.