“Month long traveler”

Days Inn Flagstaff I-40
Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

The decor was old & dingy. Carpet smelled fine but had stains and picked up a sliver in my foot. tv old and remote frustrating. Bed good. Breakfast was skimpy for what we've had at previous Days inns and poorly laid out- milk machine broken-coffee in a tight corner near kid table, which made me nervous for hot spills. Staff nice and price was cheap.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry you did not have a positive experience. We do plan on making a lot of updates in the rooms and have already done a few in the past few years. We just finished ordering all new furniture for our rooms which we hope to arrive in a month along with new flat screen TVs. I am glad you enjoyed the bed which these had been replace recently as well. Thank you for the feedback and we hope you would give us another chance to prove ourselves next time you are in town.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Flagstaff I-40

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife and I stayed here on Feb. 1st as did my brother in law and his family in a room next to ours.
Check in was a breeze, we were checked in, in about 5 minutes each as two clerks were there. Check out is 11 a.m. next morning with decent breakfast available. This including 3 kinds of cereal, all very good. Do it your self waffles which tasted pretty good. They had good orange, milk and apple juice available. The coffee was very good as were the pastries provided. Toast is also provided. The breakfast room is simple and clean with plenty of sunshine to brighten up the morning. Breakfast hrs. were 6 to 9 a.m.
The rooms we were given were 2 full size beds, very comfortable and a nice flat screen tv. The bathroom was clean and very nice. Plenty of towels and a couple of hotel size soap bars.
Both families were very happy with everything provided for the very economical price. Good deal for a great price as we were only here to spend 1 night.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and had a positive experience. I hope you will return next time you are in town.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

As the title says, Days Inn's are almost always a good value - basic, clean, good staff, with adequate amenities. (For a major exception to that statement, see my review on the one in Red Bluff, CA) However, most Days Inn's, and definitely this one in Flagstaff, are very good and a great value for the low price. Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for writing a review for fellow travelers. I appreciate your business and hope we will see you again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Nice place, with good winter rates. Close-by to shopping areas & plenty of places to eat. Would stay again if in Flagstaff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Douglas S

We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We love the location of our hotel and so do our guest! Plenty of shopping and eating within walking distance and very safe!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Caroline G

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Came into town to visit the grand canyon and after a long day we decided to stay the night and drive back home in the morning. We got a very good price and we were not expecting much for the price we got. Very comfortable big bed. Microwave and fridge and a very friendly desk clerk that recomended a few good places to eat. Will stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank luna14e

Thank you so much for your five star review. We glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I came to this place after driving most of the day and needed somewhere to stay. Luckily I read other reviews and decided to stay here. They found a room for us right away and the lady was straightforward. Our room was okay, but what else would you expect for a cheap one nighter. Of course it could use some remodeling, but whatever it was fine for the night. Our room did have a fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. Only bad thing I have to say is the box tv had an awkward angled spot in the wall, but nothing too bad. For the price, I would consider this place again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

We have a lot planned for our hotel in the coming months. One of these includes all new flat screen TVs and furniture. We hope if you are back in town you will stay with us and see all the changes we are doing. Thank you for your review!