“Everything was excellent except the points I have...”

Days Inn Flagstaff I-40
Ranked #30 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Andover
“Everything was excellent except the points I have...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Everything was excellent except the points I have mentioned.
Thanks for the opportunity to express my thoughts.
Good job overall.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for letting us know your thoughts on our place. We are really looking to continually get better and we do this by listening to our customers. Hope you will be back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Albuquerque
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

If at all possible DO NOT STAY at this property. It is poorly kept and has a very bad odor in the guest rooms. Smells like stale smoke even though it was supposed to be a non-smoking room. Horrible front desk help, not at all welcoming. My cloths smelled so bad that before washing had to put them in garage.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We are so sorry about your experience with us. After reading this review we did go in that room and deep clean everything. As bad as your experience must have been we hope that you will give us another chance. We are also following up on your complaints with our cameras to see where our customer service came up short.

Please contact us if you wish to share anything else about your stay. We like to hear from our guest.

Travelers are raving about these Flagstaff hotels

Pagosa Springs
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Staff was good and friendly but the overall experience was not up to expectations. Provided breakfast consisted of waffle or cold cereal. Not what was expected of a full cont. breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for the review. We are always glad to hear that our staff is doing a good job. We are adding more items to our breakfast selection and by 2014 we hope to add cheese omelets to our breakfast selection. As soon as this takes place we will let everyone know on our brand website. Please contact us if you wish to share more detailed information with us. We like to hear from our guest and their experience.
Romeo, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had a very long day on the road and was very tired. When Kristen checked me in she treated me like a valued guest. She was very polite and helpful. There are few places that still treat their guests like they are important. This Days Inn went above and beyond for me and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others. Thank you for making my first trip to Arizona a special one.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
We love it when one of our staff members is mentioned on Trip Advisor along with a five star review! We do our best to make every guest feel welcome and valued. We hope you will stop by again!
Vilseck, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

When I checked in Alicia was amazing. She helped me find a taco shop real fast and the check in was amazing. Both Kristin and Alicia were helpful due to the fact that I had to extend day by day seeing my grandfather was in the hospital and we didn't know when he was getting out. Every night Kristin had a cheerful attitude that could make satan himself turn into an angel again. Alicia and Kristin deserve a raise. Everything was awesome and my room was kept perfect. The ladies were awesome and I would rate their service 11 stars if I could. The breakfast was so so but it could use fruit and maybe some bagels and cream cheese. Other than that this place is awesome and everyone is so nice.

• Stayed November 2013
We could not be happier with this review. Great feedback and compliments! We are glad you found our staff helpful and friendly. We hope everything is going to be fine with your Grandfather. Please come back and visit!
Peoria, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

We have stayed here several times over the past few years(twice a year for hunting seasons), and the staff is always very friendly and down to earth, the room is comfortable, and the location is great. We have always been pleased with the ease of check in, and comfortable room for the price. Wi-fi as well as hot coffee, waffles, and other quick choices for the morning make it a great value for the money. Not a 5 star resort , but we payed no where near a 5 star rate, which makes it very affordable for our family. Rooms could use updating, but are clean and complete with microwave and small fridge. Beds are comfortable as well. Meets all of our needs, and we will continue to stay here!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Arun P, Manager at Days Inn Flagstaff I-40, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for a great review! We do our best to make this a great affordable place to stay in Flagstaff AZ! You are always welcome back here every time you come to Flagstaff. We will see you again next time!