“Excellent Days Inn”

Days Inn Flagstaff I-40
Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have stayed in this Days Inn two years in a row for the weekend of the Flagstaff Gem & Mineral Show where we are vendors. This motel has always been clean, with a courteous staff and an ok continental breakfast. Their rates are decent and we will probably stay there again next year during the show.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathy F
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Flagstaff I-40

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed here on our last night in Arizona, or what we thought was our last night. We ended up in Flagstaff Medical Center. The staff, I think her name was Shelly, was wonderful and helpful when we went to the front desk and asked her to call 911. We ended up having to stay another night and they couldn't have been more accommodating. Overall, as far as Days Inn's go, it's a typical Days Inn - our room was clean and comfortable. As it turned out, everyone is ok and we were able to go home the next day :-)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Patricia B
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I booked this on priceline... it was rated a 3star... yea right. It was about a half star...our first room stunk like an ash tray and this is supposedly a non smoking facility. The next room was a little better but nowhere near worth what I paid for it. Do yourself a favor and don't stay... not so good.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank footbll
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Beds were OK, the rooms were clean, and the rate was very reasonable, but noises from second floor people were much more obvious than I've experienced elsewhere and noises from pipes and plumbing in other rooms was also a bit too noticeable for someone not waking up at 6 AM. Had a shorter sleep than I would have liked.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Glidr
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Spent one night at the Days inn on Woodland Hills blvd. We got a very good AARP rate and checked out the room first. Room was of good size but oddly set up with strange placement of furniture, lamps that were not connected, coffee maker with no nearby outlet. beds very comfortable. At checkout, I noticed a $4.00 "service charge". I asked about it, and the clerk said it was for "environmental disposal of items used in cleaning the room? "I said I was not told of this, and the clerk ,refunded this charge. Never have I been asked to pay this charge before. This was an okay budget motel,a mingy breakfast, and the place was in a renovation in part.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank cellopicker1
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I spent 2 nights at this hotel,The staff were more than helpful, the rooms were very clean, very good rates. I would stay here again at anytime! Thankyou Days Inn.

Room Tip: Any room would be good!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank jennifer c
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Stayed one night on route from Grand Canyon to Tucson. The hotel room was dirty, found a hair in the bed! The coffee bags had been used and put back in the packets.2inch gap under door into the room, which we had to pack with pillows to stop the draft as it was minus 4 the night we stayed. Breakfast what bit there was only way I can describe it was awful. Orange juice watered down. Trains thunder past all night sound like they are at the end of your bed. Too cold to use pool but area around it was far from clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple