“Amazing Experience!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Hebrew first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed June 9, 2007

We just spent two days at the Inn at 410 with a group of friends and stayed in the Sunflower Fields room. It was so lovely to meet Gordon and Kimball and to spend time at this gorgeous retreat. Breakfast was delicious, the garden lush and inviting and the service was impeccable. We will return again and again and give the Inn our highest recommendation.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
Pendleton, Oregon
Reviewed May 29, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Inn at 410 for two nights as part of our honeymoon. We stayed in Monet's Garden Suite which was absolutely beautiful! The king-size bed was amazingly comfortable (lots of pillows and a down comforter!), the whirpool tub for two was perfect, the walk-in shower was great, and having our own private entrance off of the garden was fabulous. We slept in the first morning and missed breakfast, but the 2nd morning we ate and it was wonderful! Fresh strawberries, vanilla yogurt, and granola, fresh juice, and then french toast with pecans :)

Free internet access was nice and the free drinks/snacks in the lobby were good.

Only problem we had was with the TV/DVD player - we couldn't get it to work.

This B&B is in a nice part of town and is near to many attractions. We enjoyed touring downtown Flagstaff and also went to nearby Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and Sunset Crater, Wupatki, and Walnut Canyon National Monuments.

• Liked — The beautiful room, bed, and whirpool tub
  • Disliked — TV/DVD didn't work
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
Reviewed May 28, 2007

This was my first experience with a Bed and Breakfast and I am sorry it was here. I can now never go to another Bed and Breakfast without comparing it to the amazing service and accommodations we had at the Inn. We stayed in the Southwest Suite ($230/night) and were so pleased that we did. The king size bed was truly fit for a king. I never wanted to get out of bed; I was so comfortable in there. The rooms were extremely quiet with the windows closed and even with the windows open, we could barely here any of the trains passing in the distance. Mainly, we just heard birds chirping which only added to the beauty of the room. The amenities in the room (bath robes, variety of lotions, refrigerator, coffee pot) and in the Inn (cookies, computer, coffee/tea/lemonade in “lobby”) were all above and beyond what I expected. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. Whenever I had a need, they were always there willing to help and yet very discrete the rest of the time. Also, their knowledge of the area knows no end. We also enjoyed the short walk to the many local restaurants. While the Inn is close to downtown, downtown does not invade the tranquility of the Inn. The stillness and quiet in the garden gazebo created such a relaxing atmosphere. It really was the perfect place for such wonderful breakfasts. The food was also really amazing. They always seemed to take a dish and make it a little better (blueberry pancakes with a little crunch on the outside but still soft and fluffy on the inside). I don’t know what I else I can say about The Inn at 410. I was truly impressed and I plan to return very soon.

• Liked — The friendly, romantic atmosphere
  • Disliked — No cable TV
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jabuggie
Chicago
Reviewed April 22, 2007

This is the best B&B I've ever stayed at. The house is meticulous and breakfasts are delicious. Flagstaff is a great base to see northern Arizona as well.

Stayed April 2007