“25th anniversary”

Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Wonderful B & B. The Southwest room was lovely and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was delicious in a beautifully decorated dining room. Gordan the host with most! Super friendly & informative, Will give you great site seeing advice. Entire staff extremely helpful and friendly! Definitely a return visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying at The Inn at 410 B&B on May 26th. Although we were only there for one night we absolutely fell in love with it and vowed to each other that we would return for a longer stay. This beautiful B&B is charming, beautifully decorated and perfectly located within walking distance of downtown Flagstaff. We had a very full day traveling Route 66 and were extremely tired upon our arrival at 410. We had reserved the Sunflower room and were instantly rejuvenated upon seeing our room. It was large, bright and very cheerful. The B&B provides a plethora of dining options in the form of local menus, for which we took full advantage. We walked to town for some dinner at Charley’s and actually still talk about “the best meal” of the trip. Unfortunately, we had very early plans the next day and could not stay for breakfast, however, the evening before we ran into another guest who said the breakfasts were quite good and it was a shame that we were going to miss out. Even though we only stayed for one night and missed breakfast the next morning you might think it would be easy to forget a place that you barley experienced….but not this B&B! We definitely plan on coming back and highly recommend The Inn at 410 if you are ever passing through Flagstaff. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is a top-notch B&B that is beautifully appointed with attention given to every detail. Every room is a gem, decorated in period style w/ every amenity one could need.The proprietor (Gordon) & staff could not have been more accommodating. I need to eat gluten-free & the gluten-free breakfast they served was abundant and delicious beyond expectations. There were always plenty of drinks & snacks available, as well. Too bad we were only passing through Flagstaff & couldn't stay longer. I cannot recommend this Inn enough.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

This is just the best B&B! Loved the room; cozy, clean & comfortable. Loved the breakfast; delicious food, awesome presentation. Loved the Happy Hour spread; a large variety of drinks and appetizers set out for guests to help themselves! Loved the owner, Gordon, and staff; everyone was extremely pleasant and attentive to our needs, including sight seeing suggestions, (better advise than a travel agent!) We hope to return when we are EVER in the Flagstaff area again!

Room Tip: go online - everything is exactly as you see - only better!
Reviewed June 13, 2014

On our first trip to Flagstaff we also just happened to stay at the best B & B we have ever stayed at before! Inn at 410 is beautiful, well appointed, homey and convenient! Gordon, the owner has taken great pains to make the B & B homey and cozy . We stayed in the Southwest Room and could have stayed there indefinitely! Breakfast was delicious and served outside on the patio. Snacks, beverages, and cocktails are available all day in the lovely gathering room where guests can help themselves. Can't say enough nice things about the Inn at 410! A must stay on anyone's list.

Room Tip: We were luckily able to tour the entire B & B on the day of our arrival and any room you choose...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelerWa62
Reviewed June 9, 2014

How often can you say your hotel was better than advertised? This was my first time at a bed and breakfast. It felt like I was staying in someone's home. I felt so comfortable with everything, the room, the amenities, the neighborhood. Gordon and the rest of his staff have thought of EVERYTHING! My room even had a fireplace, (with instructions, thank you!) which I used one morning even though it was mid-May! Flagstaff can be a bit chilly in the early hours, just lovely! And the breakfasts were simply delicious, varied, and creative. Have any dietary concerns or preferences? Just let the staff know and they will be glad to accommodate. Coffee, tea, wine available in the common area all day, just about. Not to mention homemade cookies and other treats. Hey, did I mention how at home I felt? Felt perfectly safe walking around in the early morning, also easy walk into town and safe, safe, safe as darkness falls.
Gordon and Frank are like long lost friends who make you feel as if you've always known them, without pouring it on too thick, if you know what I mean. Helpful! I needed an alternate route to sedona as I was there for the wildfires in oak creek canyon, Gordon also turned me on to lesser known attractions.
I fell in love with all points of northern Arizona, but my favorite accommodation was at the inn at 410. My friend was staying at another B and B nearby and she agrees that I got the better deal. Keep up the good work and I will spread the word. If I'm ever back, I will be sure to start my adventures there. Thanks everyone for a grand time!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Sonoran serenade...but I peeked into other rooms. All nice!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I regularly escape up to the cool weather or even the snow in the winter. This is our destination of choice. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and entertaining. The staff is welcoming and attentive and the food absolutely scrumptious.
I have started to come up with a friend so we could shop and just have a girls night out.
Gordon is helpful for inspiration for activities and dinner.
The best!

Room Tip: no pool or exercise available, but you have trails and lots of entertainment
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends