“Best B & B ever!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Olympia, Washington
“Best B & B ever!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

On our first trip to Flagstaff we also just happened to stay at the best B & B we have ever stayed at before! Inn at 410 is beautiful, well appointed, homey and convenient! Gordon, the owner has taken great pains to make the B & B homey and cozy . We stayed in the Southwest Room and could have stayed there indefinitely! Breakfast was delicious and served outside on the patio. Snacks, beverages, and cocktails are available all day in the lovely gathering room where guests can help themselves. Can't say enough nice things about the Inn at 410! A must stay on anyone's list.

Room Tip: We were luckily able to tour the entire B & B on the day of our arrival and any room you choose...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravelerWa62

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed June 9, 2014

How often can you say your hotel was better than advertised? This was my first time at a bed and breakfast. It felt like I was staying in someone's home. I felt so comfortable with everything, the room, the amenities, the neighborhood. Gordon and the rest of his staff have thought of EVERYTHING! My room even had a fireplace, (with instructions, thank you!) which I used one morning even though it was mid-May! Flagstaff can be a bit chilly in the early hours, just lovely! And the breakfasts were simply delicious, varied, and creative. Have any dietary concerns or preferences? Just let the staff know and they will be glad to accommodate. Coffee, tea, wine available in the common area all day, just about. Not to mention homemade cookies and other treats. Hey, did I mention how at home I felt? Felt perfectly safe walking around in the early morning, also easy walk into town and safe, safe, safe as darkness falls.
Gordon and Frank are like long lost friends who make you feel as if you've always known them, without pouring it on too thick, if you know what I mean. Helpful! I needed an alternate route to sedona as I was there for the wildfires in oak creek canyon, Gordon also turned me on to lesser known attractions.
I fell in love with all points of northern Arizona, but my favorite accommodation was at the inn at 410. My friend was staying at another B and B nearby and she agrees that I got the better deal. Keep up the good work and I will spread the word. If I'm ever back, I will be sure to start my adventures there. Thanks everyone for a grand time!

Room Tip: I stayed in the Sonoran serenade...but I peeked into other rooms. All nice!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My husband and I regularly escape up to the cool weather or even the snow in the winter. This is our destination of choice. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and entertaining. The staff is welcoming and attentive and the food absolutely scrumptious.
I have started to come up with a friend so we could shop and just have a girls night out.
Gordon is helpful for inspiration for activities and dinner.
The best!

Room Tip: no pool or exercise available, but you have trails and lots of entertainment
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We are regulars at the Inn at 410 and continue to very much enjoy staying here to cool off from the desert's brutal heat. Once again we stayed in the Canyon Memories room. Everything was immaculate as usual and the bed very comfortable. Both breakfasts were delicious and the portion sizes here are always perfect for us. Gordon had to leave while we were there but the staff including Frank, Natalie, Angie, and Joann don't miss a beat when the owner is away. The location continues to be a huge asset. We walked to Cottage Place, Josephines, and Majerles for various meals. It'd be tough to find a nicer B&B in Flagstaff.

Room Tip: All rooms that we've looked into are very nice. Note some require stairs to access.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My girlfriends and I visited for two nights for a weekend girls' getaway and had a perfectly delightful trip. I've stayed in many B&Bs over the years, and this one is among the best I've ever experienced. The simple yet special touches really put this one over the top. Luxurious towels, top-notch toiletries, complimentary libations/snacks throughout the day, and beautiful landscaping all help make this feel like your own home away from home. Our gourmet-like breakfasts were both really delicious, and special dietary requirements were not a problem. The innkeepers take great pride in their business and it definitely shows. A special thank you to Gordon, Frank, and the rest of the staff for their invaluable insights of the area (which is so helpful for tourists) and for making our trip such a memorable experience.

Room Tip: The first floor Suite Nature is very spacious for a group of 3-4.
Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We have been trying to stay at a different B&B each trip to Flagstaff. The Inn at 410 was a fantastic experience. The location is central to downtown Flagstaff, with the top 3 restaurants in the city in easy walking distance. Gordon and his staff were super friendly and helpful with suggestions for activities, and dining. The breakfasts were easily the best for a bed and breakfast we have ever had. I highly recommend the Inn at 410 for that special get away in Flagstaff

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I'm going to be honest this was my first time staying in a bread and breakfast. All the bread and breakfasts in the future better watch out because this inn has raised the bar very high. The rooms were clean. The bed was comfy and the fireplace was great in the room. There was complimentary wine and spirits out all the time. The breakfast rivaled any restaurant I had frequented before. Gordon the owner spoke to us for a while during breakfast and helped us to find the best view of the Grand Canyon I had ever seen. Also there was hardly any people at this viewpoint. I consider that type of information extremely valuable. I would stay here again. It was wonderful. Short two minute walk to down town.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple