“Consistently Good”

Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just returned from another great anniversary weekend at the Inn at 410 where Gordon and his staff consistently provide top notch hospitality and comfort. The accomodations easily met our high expectations and breakfast on the patio was a treat.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

large and clean room, good bed, and nice bathroom, people very nice, service excellent, very good homemade breakfast, very quiet, restaurants down to the street, not very far from grand canyon national park ... I look forward to going back there

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This B&B is high on my list of places to return to. It's located in the heart of historic Flagstaff. Walking distance to great restaurants, bars, and shopping, it's perfectly located.

The rooms are comfortable, breakfast is top notch, and the innkeepers are friendly and welcoming.

They have a number of rooms, all with their own sizes and characteristics. Make sure you plan ahead so you can get the room best suited to your needs.

I will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I stayed at this wonderful b&b on our way down from the Grand Canyon. Right away we were greeted by Natalie before we even got inside. She was so nice and gave us recommendations of where to eat dinner. Historic flagstaff is a short walk down the road. We stayed in the conservatory suite which was so nice. I loved the canopy bed. Breakfast was my favorite part though. It was delicious! Everyone there was really nice and welcoming. No complaints about anything. Lovely and romantic b&b.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Our family of four stayed in the Dakota Suite for two evenings. It is larger and brighter than the photos make it appear. We arrived just after the first monsoon of the season. There was a road closure that had us spinning around trying to arrive by the 5:00 check-in time. We called the owner with our concerns of arrival time and he waited to greet us and got us situated.
The two sleeping spots in the living room were set-up for the boys ages 10 & 12, while our master suite was fresh and private with a door off the living room. We usually need to request extra pillows for our family but the rooms were appropriately stocked for us.

I, (the mom), drink lots of coffee early before most people are up. The first morning, I used all the creamers and sugars provided in the room on my first cup of coffee. My second cup was made downstairs putting a dent into everyones supply. I never mentioned a thing. However, when we returned from our days activities, our room was freshened. I was pleased to find enough cream & sugar for two cups of coffee for me the next day, ....and enough for my son to have an icecream like coffee concoction, as well! Their attention to those types of details were constantly noted.

If you are astute to your surroundings, you will take in the subtle atmosphere that the Inn is not run by a traditional couple. I took in those details from the inn's website, and they are just as subtle around the Inn, with the exception of the rainbow flag. But, the flag is only not subtle if you know what it represents. I found Gordon, and all of his associates to be kind, gracious, humble, accomodating and friendly.

Gordon took extra time to help us tweak our plans, also. He provided information that mostly only a local resident could provide that enriched our trip in Arizona. He, even, mapped out a route with mile markers included, to some awesome sites in our travels.

There was some noise from the restaurant behind us. On the second night we opted to close our windows and put on the air conditioner for white noise/filter, it worked like a charm!

In my opinion, everything was top notch, perfect! We would gladly stay at The Inn at 410 again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Gordon and his staff were top notch. Food was excellent as was the ambiance. Great location within walking distance to old Flagstaff. Be sure to eat at Brix which is right behind the inn. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Monet room, which overlooks the garden patio where meals are served in good weather...