“Recent visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 12 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Tampa, Florida
“Recent visit”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed here after a visit to Sedona and the Grand Canyon celebrating Mom's 80th! I found the Inn on tripadvisor and it sounded like a charming quiet place for us to wrap up our trip. Gordon and team made us feel right at home and really spoiled Mom with a lovely room! The rooms were comfortable and we had an outstanding dinner nearby thanks to Gordon. Breakfast was also quite a treat! Thank you Inn at 410.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
  • Hebrew first
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed 4 nights in the Monet's (theme of the room) Garden room on the courtyard. Quiet and clean with patio area overlooking garden. The staff was friendly, attentive and helpful. Great breakfasts! Different every day and top quality. Served in the courtyard. Walked to restaurants (Brix restaurant is right behind the Inn and was outstanding!) and historic downtown. Nice for couples. Highly Recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here after a Grand Canyon raft trip and the hike out from the bottom of the canyon. We were tired and this was the perfect place to relax. Great breakfast too. Beds are comfortable, neighborhood is quiet and a decent distance from the trains which can be an issue in Flagstaff.

• Stayed June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed for three nights on the way back from the Grand Canyon. This B&B is clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly but honestly we did not see anyone except on check in and at breakfast. Breakfast was good. Gordon will give you advice on what to do. For us, two of his recommendations were good and one was not. Not bad odds if you haven't already scoped out things. We stayed in the Suite Nature. I chose it because of the outside sitting area and being a ground floor. The two room suite is very comfortable. It does face the restaurant behind the B&B. So while it had an outdoor sitting area you do get the music from next door which was fine but you also hear all the conversations and smell the cooking food which wasn't so nice. Once inside the room, the noise from the restaurant wasn't audible. It might be if the windows are open. The B&B is three or four blocks from downtown. Returning you will have to walk up an incline which depending on how much you've hiked (or drunk) may or may not be a little difficult. I would stay here again however I would chose one of the other rooms to have a quieter outdoor space.

New York, New York, United States
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this Inn--it is FABULOUS! I have stayed here four times and it has become one of the things I look forward to the most when I come to Flagstaff! And I should start out by saying that my husband and I travel extensively around the world and have quite high standards when it comes to hotels and private inns/B&Bs. There is nothing but great things to say about this inn. I have stayed in several of the rooms here and every time I've picked a favorite, I'll stay in another I think I like even better (the Sunflower Room is especially lovely in summer). I love the snacks and beverages left out during the day, and there have even been several nights where a glass of wine and a homemade cookie was the perfect end to my busy days! The breakfast is healthy, delicious and often downright gourmet (I think I took a picture of my plate the last time I was there it was so beautiful). And Gordon is a delightful host who gives detailed information on the area but is also just a lovely person to have a morning chat with over coffee. The Inn has the perfect combination of feeling like a luxury boutique hotel while staying in someone's perfectly appointed home! You will feel exquisitely pampered while also feeling completely cozy and at home there! I wish there were more inns in the world like this one, but I suppose if there were, this one would not feel so special. And it IS so special. So book your getaway here, whether it's for tourism, for business or for romance--you will leave with many happy memories of the place and will be looking for your next chance to come back!!!

Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This B&B is exquisite! I stayed in the room called "Monets Garden" and it is exactly what you would imagine, I felt like I was in Paris staying at a fine boutique hotel. The décor was exceptional, breakfast outstanding and the staff was so very kind! I almost want to keep this place a secret because I always want to have a room available to me when I visit but they deserve to have the highest rating. Enjoy your stay there and shhhh, don't tell too many people.

Room Tip: If your a single gal, you may like the Monet Garden room the best;-)