“The best bed and breakfast in Flagstaff!”

Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was not my first time here and will not be my last I already have reservations for my next visit. I go to Flag to relax and unwind. This time I went to play in the snow and it was wonderful. Gordon one of the owners told me about a park where I could go snow shoeing. It was the best time ever. The 410 is beautiful and charmimg. I like to stay in the Sunflower room because it's upstairs and overlooks the street. and it is a happy room. The fireplace in the room is wonderful too. The breakfast is fabulous. Yummy. They even offered me a little something special for my hot chocolate. A short walk downtown to everything. You won't have any regrets staying here. Everyone does their best to make your stay great.

Room Tip: They are all beautiful. Look at their website. It will be hard to choose:)
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were there for the main event of New Year's Eve, the lowering of the pinecone from the roof of the Weatherford Hotel on the main street in town. The inn is walking distance which is great because we didn't have to drive in the snow. We chose to stay in Monet's Garden, apart from the original home, and thus had our own entry, porch and solitude. The owners have not missed a detail. The decor is unbelievable and the rooms are appointed beyond luxury with thick towels and robes, antiques, fireplace, jacuzzi, frig and designer coffee. The food at breakfast is a sit-down meal of gourmet courses that may include include an omelet or quiche, fresh fruit and fresh squeezed juice and designer meats and cheeses. The staff waits the tables. There is a help-yourself bar 24/7 in the main dining area with every manner of refreshment and snacks such as cookies and mixed nuts. I have never seen anything like this wonderful place!
If I could give this inn six stars, I would.

Room Tip: You can roll the dice and stay in a perfect room anywhere in the inn. Monet's Garden is large a...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed in the Tea Room as we celebrated the New Year. Wonderful, large suite with jacuzzi tub , firplace and large bathroom. Gordon and Frank are wonderful hosts! Breakfasts were incredible and their recommendations for sightseeing were perfect. When can we visit again?!!!!!

Room Tip: This room is incredibly large and on the main floor!
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Southwest room to celebrate the New Year and being engaged one year prior. The room was warm and cozy with the little (and powerful) fireplace. Plus, it has a large jetted tub, which is always a bonus. The breakfast was delicious and just enough food (not too much or too little). We had little interaction with the owners, but they seemed very nice. This was our first bed and breakfast experience and we had a great time! Obviously, the ratings speak for themselves and we were not disappointed. Enjoy your stay! :)

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My wife and I have been guests at Inn at 410 for at least a dozen stays over the past ten years. The only reason we might stay somewhere else visiting Flagstaff would be 410 is completely full. Usually, we change the date of our trip. There is nothing not to like about this place -- the house is interesting and each room is unique; it's a quiet retreat but only a couple hundred yards to downtown Flagstaff; Gordon and the rest of the staff are great and entirely accommodating. Because of the wonderful experiences we've had at this place, we always seek out B&Bs when we travel in the US and in Europe. People who run the best inns really care about their guests, and Gordon Watkins of Inn at 410 is among the best of the very best innkeepers. Our favorite suite is Sunflower Fields, which has windows on three sides. We awoke one morning to a heavy snowfall, which was a special memory to a couple of desert rats.

Room Tip: The Inn's website has pics of each room. When you are in the Tea Room, its seems that the whole...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The Inn at 410 is a lovely B&B in Flagstaff, AZ. We stayed in the Southwest Suite which is a fabulous room that has its own entrance off the dining room as well as a private entrance from the parking lot. I find that it is nice to have a private entrance at a B&B so that you don't disturb anyone's sleep if you happen to like to get up early to work-out or stay out late. There is a beautiful drive from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon. The location is unbeatable, hosts fabulous, and wonderful little town!

Room Tip: Southwest Suite!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I chose this Bed and Breakfast from the Internet, and hoped it would be "all that it looked from the photos". Our experience was that the Photos didn't really do 410 B&B justice! We had driven from the Bay Area and arrived early evening - Dec 19th. We were tired from our road trip yet happy to arrive at our destination in Flagstaff. As soon as we walked into 410, we were greeted by warmth, home-made cookies, hot apple cider and a stunningly beautiful room - 4 poster bed, love seat by the fire and a bed that was like sleeping on Cloud 9!
Our only regret is that we could only stay for one night.:(
We were greeted in the morning by a fabulous breakfast and one of the best fruit salads I have ever seen (and tasted)!
We highly recommend 410 for many reasons, not least of all the attention to detail(s)..:)
Sand and Jon
(Bay Area, CA)

Room Tip: We stayed in The Conservatory, which we found to be very quiet and overlooked the garden.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple