“As always, a pleasure to stay at Inn at 410.”

Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 11 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We have been staying at the Inn at 410 for the last 3 years and each time we visit it is a pleasure. Great service, location and comfort.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed July 26, 2011

Only a one night stay but we wanted to remain longer. The Inn at 410 was recommened to us by a Flagstaffian and we were not disappointed. The Inn is exquisite; the selection or rooms most interesting; the breakfast excellent; and the location a simple walk to the center of old town Flagstaff.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

The owners are meticulous about keeping the property beautiful, clean and decorated. We stayed in the Monet Suite and so beautifully decorated with Monet memorabilia as the name suggests. The place had so many helpfully written guides that one can easily navigate around. The grounds was so cozy and intimate that we did not want to leave. We could have just sat on the patio and drink our vacation away. Definitely the most well situated B&B in Flagstaff. Just a few blocks from downtown but far enough for absolute peace and tranquility... John and Esther

Room Tip: Nothing is better after a hike or night of partying than the downstairs rooms with Jacuzzi tubs (for...
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We stayed 2 nights in the Monet Room of this B&B. For our taste it was too ornate, too many pieces of furniture which made the room uncomfortable. Also there were too many "do not do" signs posted everywhere. The breakfast was presented nicely but the food was not as good as we had anticipated. The Inn is an easy walk to the old town. Overall, the Inn has a nice ambience.

1  Thank turtle2327
inn410, Owner at Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2011

Dear Helga2327,
While I am very sorry to see you found the Inn overpriced and overrated, I am happy to see there is not one other guest comment in Monet's Garden guestbook that supports your feelings about this room or the Inn. I know that I talked with you and your husband numerous times during your stay and you mentioned nothing to me about your dissatisfaction. I sent you on hikes you enjoyed and even to Arcosanti Artist's Colony on the way home.

There is not one "do not do" sign in any room in the Inn except "no smoking". My labels and signs are put in for instructions on using the jacuzzi, lights, heating, a/c, fans etc. and I owe my guests these as a courtesy. My room rates have been the same for the past three years, set back to 2005 pricing. $200 for a king-bedded suite with jetted tub for 2, private porch, breakfast, free brandy and vodka, snacks, cookies, internet, cable, movies, luxury towels, linens and amenities as well as personal concierge service, all seems pretty reasonably priced for my guests. Our room pictures online accurately present each room's unique design and if you did not like the French character of the room, you might have chosen a different suite. There is only one loveseat, coffee table, desk with chair and a bed in that room, so I do not understand how you say there is too much furniture.
All my best,
Gordon Watkins
Owner

Reviewed July 12, 2011

I stayed at the Inn at 410 for six nights. I slept better than I have for over a year. I drank coffee and read the newpapers on the front porch each morning, ate delicious breakfasts, read several books on the window seat in my lovely, sunny, sunflower room and walked downtown and the neightborhood. I was in Flagstaff for a family get=together and spent just the right amount of time with family and the right amount of time recuperating from a busy and stressful year. Gordon and his staff were solicitious but unobtrusive. It was perfect.
Karen Evans

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2011

My husband and I celebrated our third anniversay with a four day/three night stay at the Inn at 410, and it was just wonderful. We arrived "after hours" our first day, and even though the staff had gone home, were provided with an envelope containing a note personally addressed to us and our room key. That little personalized touch perfectly encompasses the Inn at 410. The staff is welcoming, friendly and very knowledgeable about the area. They recommended several points of interest nearby, and none of them disappointed. The inn itself is lovely, and the Southwest Room with its jacuzzi tub was great! Breakfast each morning was unique and delicious. Treat yourself to a stay here. You'll love it.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We found this inn on Trip Advisor and stayed here because of the positive reviews. We scheduled an impromptu trip from Santa Fe to escape the smoke from the New Mexico fires for a few days and were pleased beyond words. The Inn at 410 was immaculate, comfortable and ideally located. The linen service was 5 star. Gordon, our host was helpful in finding some diversions for us and prepared 2 excellent breakfast meals with special attention to our dietary requests. Gordon and some of the other innkeepers helped with dinner recommendations and reservations within walking distance including and excellent meal at "Brix" on their patio which was literally right over the fence from our own private patio. We will definitely be back and soon.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple