“I felt like I was at my best friends house” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfi Cottages of Flagstaff

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Flagstaff
Comfi Cottages of Flagstaff
Ranked #4 of 12 Flagstaff B&B and Inns
San Diego, California
“I felt like I was at my best friends house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2010

Four ladies and a young dachshund called the Beaver St. cottage our home for two nights during our girls trip to the Grand Canyon. It was not easy to find a place that takes pets (even well behaved ones) and I stumbled upon the Comfi Cottages in my search. Now I will never stay anywhere else when I travel to or through the Flagstaff area. From the immaculate cleanliness to the thoughtfulness of the breakfast items to the washer and dryer...this cottage was perfect! We all enjoyed it so much that we ordered in pizza and salads and played cards at the kitchen table. We were warned about the busy street, but it was quiet enough at night. Thanks Pat...you pleased four very picky women!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2010

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment. The apartment had a new bathroom, a nice kitchen area and living room. The apartment is centrally located in Flagstaff. My stay was 8 days and I was able to drive to Sedona, Grand Canyon and other places easily. I highly recommend Comfi Cottages.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ollieFlorida
Apopka
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2010

We really enjoyed staying at Comfi Cottages (521 W Beal). We were thrilled with the accommodations (the house was very clean). We arrived after dark on a very cold evening. There was about a foot and a half of snow on the ground (this is a lot to us since we are from Florida). The driveway and the front walk had been shoveled, there were several lamps on in the house, and the gas fireplace was lit so the house was warm and inviting. We really appreciated this since we were traveling with my grandmother. We were able to get her in and settled by the fireplace where she was nice and warm while we unloaded. The food provided for breakfast was more than I anticipated and easily fed us for several mornings. We enjoyed visiting The Grand Canyon, Sunset National Park, The Painted Desert, The Petrified Forest, and Walnut Canyon. All were within about an hour’s drive of the house. I definitely recommend Comfi Cottages to anyone who wants clean comfortable accommodations. Thank you Pat for providing us with a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank cmm121
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2009

We spent six nights at 12 W. Columbus and found it quite comfy. Very convenient location to Flagstaff Medical Center and walking to downtown for dinner, etc. Pulling out sofabed in living room and turning on the gas fireplace made watching movies more comfortable. Kitchen table made a good workspace with very good WiFi signal (router is next door in 14 W. Columbus); check the guest book for access code. We didn't find street traffic all that loud and is quiet at night.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Saul K
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2009

Originally, I did not think we could stay at Comfi Cottages because on their website, the availability schedule had not been updated. After making a phone call, we were booked into the 1-BR unit at 710-c Birch.

Pat was lovely to work with and very accommodating.

The small cottage is the lower level of a 2-story duplex in a nice, quite neighborhood. The front "family" room is on the small side, but the bedroom is quite large and features a gas fireplace, queen-sized bed and large futon. There was a family of four in the unit above us, but we did not hear all that much from them. The patio and small yard was great for our two small dogs who had accompanied us on the trip. The petite kitchen is a fantastic option to save on dining by making your own meals, if wanted.

The location is perfect if you want quick access to downtown Flagstaff and NAU - within walking distance.

The only drawback (if any) is that the patio is absolutely covered with ants. It would have been nice to relax in the chairs without worrying about ants crawling up on your legs, or falling on you from the trees...they are ALL over. Also, the coffeemaker took 8 hours (yes, HOURS) to brew one half pot of coffee.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2009

I stayed at one of Comfi Cottages's houses at the writer's conference mentioned by SarahFlagstaff_AZ and can confirm that I did indeed have a wonderful time. The house had everything we wanted (except in our case, internet access) but it was delightful. The beds were comfortable and the neighborhood was quiet but within walking distance of the downtown. I highly recommend them.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Flagstaff, AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

I organized a writer's conference for twelve people in Flagstaff, and we we used two of Comfi Cottages' properties. The owner, Pat, was extremely helpful throughout the planning process, and met separately with our caterer to be sure the kitchens had what she needed. When we arrived, the grounds were beautiful and there were fresh flowers on the tables in both houses.

The accommodations were clean, well stocked with breakfast items and very comfortable for everyone in our group. The locations, both in quiet Flagstaff neighborhoods close to downtown were perfect for our group, most of whom had flown in to Flagstaff and were getting around by foot. Both properties were close not only to downtown, but to the forest trails system. Several of our group started each morning with a walk in the pines.

I'd highly recommend Comfi Cottages to anyone organizing a group event, families, or anyone who wants to feel at home during their visit to Flagstaff.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business