1,316 results
All reviewshot dogsfree drinksparking garagebaked potatonau campusevening foodper adultgrand canyonconference centeradult beveragessmall balconya pet friendly hotelfree hot breakfastevening receptionwafflesindoor poolking suite
Reviewed July 29, 2014

we traveled as a family of five, small kids ages 12, 10, & 6 years old. We also brought our dog, a black lab. The staff was extremely friendly and professional, the room was big enough to fit all of us plus our dog and her very large dog crate. It was an exceptional value because the free breakfast and the "kick-back"at 3 p.m. with free snacks, appetizers, & 3 free drinks per adult. There was also popcorn and free sodas for the kids. the only negative was the smell of the chlorine in the pool. We wanted to go swimming but decided not to because it was way too strong. But still would come to this hotel again! We loved it! That was the only negative thing.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is nice enough, looks a little stuck in the 90's (dark carpet that needed to be cleaned, simple furniture that needed to be touched up). Bathroom was very nice. Bed was comfortable. The too
was humid no matter how low we turned the AC. Small fridge (no freezer compartment) and microwave in room.

Breakfast was nice enough (the eggs were gluten free), the had afternoon snacks, but they were a heart attack waiting to happen (hot dogs, Mac and cheese, chips, melted cheese like material, etc.). They had free drinks that seemed to be all the rage if you are into drinking.

The problem was the noise level!! The room had this noise that droned on and on, maybe a water hammer or something. Add that to the barking dogs, the kids running everywhere with no adult supervision, and the fact that we were close to the elevator and it just was not a great place to be. I've never been to a hotel where dogs were no kept on a single level before. They were everywhere including the breakfast area.

The location was great but I would never return.

Stayed: July 2014
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us in Flagstaff. I sincerely apologize that you had issues with noise during your stay. It sounds like you had a room in a high traffic area near the elevator where family traffic is high, especially in the peak Summer months. We aren't sure what mysterious drone noise you are referring to. That would be something we would definitely like to address. If you would please contact me at the hotel at 928-773-4900, and let us know what room you stayed in, that would be very helpful.

Also, we are a pet friendly hotel and have extra deep cleaning in place for rooms with pets... however, unless they are service animals, dogs are not allowed in the breakfast seating area. Our goal is to exceed your service expectations and provide a clean and comfortable stay for all our guests. We hope you will give us another try. We look forward to another opportunity to provide you with an outstanding guest experience.

Jeff Theiss

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Good hotel. Very clean, good location near the centre of the city. Some nice extras in the form of drink vouchers. They could be used in the afternoon to get a drink. Breakfast was standard. I would very much recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Generally, I don't have high hopes. Just somewhere clean and decent. We arrived and our room was ready. We had booked a 2 bedroom suite(not positive, it had a living room area, a kitchenette, and 2 queens) because nothing else was available. There was some kind of convention in town. The room was dark, the closet was missing the closet door, carpet and sofa were dirty, and was indeed in need of some cleaning. The corner of the headboard/bed next to the wall was dusty and gross. Bathroom was cleaned ok, though I did find dark hairs on shampoo, conditioner, and body soap container. We missed the nightly reception with food, so went to nearby chick fil a instead. Breakfast in the morning was ok. I can't complain much because it was free. Food was ok and well stocked. If you are visiting NAU this is right next to campus, so you can walk there in about 5-10 minutes. I really think they need to do a DEEP cleaning here. I probably won't stay here again. This was recommended by someone too and had great reviews.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Paige F
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issues in your guest room. The issues you mentioned are items we should be catching daily and we will review with our housekeeping staff. In terms of renovation, I am happy to announce that plans to upgrade the rooms and other areas of the hotel are tentatively scheduled for the first quarter of 2015. Specifics are still being worked out, but we believe everyone will love the new product ! Thanks again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us another try in the future!

Jeff T.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I've read lots of "great" reviews for this place and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. I booked a king suite. When I checked in there wasn't anybody else in line and it seemed that the only thing the person working the front desk wanted to tell me was about getting the 3 free drinks during the reception time. I told her I hadn't stayed at this hotel before. She didn't mention anything about the parking garage, the morning breakfast or even which way the elevators to the rooms were. I chalked that up to just one employee perhaps having a bad day. I went to my vehicle to retrieve my bag and when I walked back in I asked an employee which way the elevators were. He just pointed and didn't say a word. On my short walk to the elevators I saw two people that clearly weren't hotel guests (appeared to be vagrants) in the area where you can get free soft drinks and popcorn. When I got to my room my initial hopes for the suite were high but were quickly dashed. The room had three trash cans, only one was actually empty. I had a meeting to get to, so I didn't let me get upset. But when I returned hours later and went to sleep, I started smelling something really bad, like fecal matter. As I played find the smell, I located a pillow that actually smelled like somebody had wiped their butt with it.

For a king suite, I found this room totally not to any standard.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank DesertCreatures
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you experienced during your stay at our hotel. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. I am also extremely disappointed with the level of service and cleanliness you received, and truly apologize. Our goal is to always exceed our guests' expectations, not disappoint!

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay with you further to obtain details of when you stayed, what room you stayed in, or what team members you came in contact with, in order to follow up with our team. If you could call me direct at 928-773-4900 ext. 7070, I would greatly appreciate it. This is not the level of service we want to portray.

Thanks again for letting us know and I look forward to hearing from you.
Jeff T.