1,337 results
All reviews hot dogs free drinks parking garage baked potato nau campus evening food adult beverages grand canyon conference center per adult breakfast and dinner small balcony free hot breakfast a pet friendly hotel waffles evening reception indoor pool
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Being in the resort business, I get to lots of small towns and get to stay in lots of different hotels. Having stayed in several hotels in Flagstaff, this is my new favorite and probably where i will stay again (and again).

It is located on the north end of the campus.

It is located within a quick walk to downtown and lots of local restaurants.

The lobby is big with inviting comfy couches with a big TV.

The staff is very friendly - not only when you check in - but all through the stay.

They serve a morning buffet and evening drink / snack for registered guests. and the food is fresh and they keep the area as clean as they can with the many guests.

The rooms (suites) are large with comfortable fold out couches and separate bedrooms with large comfortable beds. The pillows are great. There is a small balcony on each room to enjoy a little fresh air.

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I really like staying at the Drury Inn because not only is it clean and well kept up, but they serve a free full breakfast AND a free dinner! You can't find that anywhere else that I have been. It really saves money to have that extra free meal in the evenings, especially when you are traveling as a family with a lot of mouths to feed. Also, besides that they offer free popcorn and free drinks in the lobby from 3 o'clock to 10 every evening. My kids loved that!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank annie7772014
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in between Christmas and New Year's, it is a very pet friendly hotel with extraordinarlily friendly staff. They offer a free breakfast and evening horsdevors that were more than enough to fill you as dinner if you are in a pinch or don't want to leave the hotel. They also gave complementary drink tickets for free adult beverages during happy hour each evening.

The rooms were very clean and beds were very comfortable, and I would definitely return should my travels take me through the area again.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Greeted by friendly staff and pleased with our spacious and clean room. Large sitting and bar area with ample space for our two dogs. Convenient parking garage with sky bridge to the hotel.

Very pet friendly with a large grassy area across from the entrance. No restriction on leaving pets in the room to leave hotel. Includes a full breakfast and early evening cocktails and snacks. We did not take advantage of this so cannot comment of food. Dogs not allowed through food area for courtesy to other guests.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here while doing orientation for NAU. You walk out the back of the hotel and you are on campus, it's a plus. The rooms were clean & comfortable. I liked that it is a LEED certified building. Staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast. A nice selection of hot foods as well as pastries and cereals. The breakfast area was spacious and set up well. The afternoon " kickback" looked nice, we didn't have the opportunity to try it though. The thing I appreciated most about our stay was that it was quiet! I don't know if it is the construction of the hotel or we just got lucky, but I didn't have to listen to the guests on either side of me talking, or taking showers or slamming doors. The hotel is pet friendly and I saw folks with dogs on our floor but we never heard them. A pleasant stay and I'm sure we will return.

Trip type: Traveled with family