1,326 results
All reviews hot dogs free drinks parking garage baked potato nau campus evening food per adult grand canyon conference center adult beverages small balcony a pet friendly hotel free hot breakfast evening reception waffles indoor pool king suite
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I really like staying at the Drury Inn because not only is it clean and well kept up, but they serve a free full breakfast AND a free dinner! You can't find that anywhere else that I have been. It really saves money to have that extra free meal in the evenings, especially when you are traveling as a family with a lot of mouths to feed. Also, besides that they offer free popcorn and free drinks in the lobby from 3 o'clock to 10 every evening. My kids loved that!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank annie7772014
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in between Christmas and New Year's, it is a very pet friendly hotel with extraordinarlily friendly staff. They offer a free breakfast and evening horsdevors that were more than enough to fill you as dinner if you are in a pinch or don't want to leave the hotel. They also gave complementary drink tickets for free adult beverages during happy hour each evening.

The rooms were very clean and beds were very comfortable, and I would definitely return should my travels take me through the area again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Greeted by friendly staff and pleased with our spacious and clean room. Large sitting and bar area with ample space for our two dogs. Convenient parking garage with sky bridge to the hotel.

Very pet friendly with a large grassy area across from the entrance. No restriction on leaving pets in the room to leave hotel. Includes a full breakfast and early evening cocktails and snacks. We did not take advantage of this so cannot comment of food. Dogs not allowed through food area for courtesy to other guests.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here while doing orientation for NAU. You walk out the back of the hotel and you are on campus, it's a plus. The rooms were clean & comfortable. I liked that it is a LEED certified building. Staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast. A nice selection of hot foods as well as pastries and cereals. The breakfast area was spacious and set up well. The afternoon " kickback" looked nice, we didn't have the opportunity to try it though. The thing I appreciated most about our stay was that it was quiet! I don't know if it is the construction of the hotel or we just got lucky, but I didn't have to listen to the guests on either side of me talking, or taking showers or slamming doors. The hotel is pet friendly and I saw folks with dogs on our floor but we never heard them. A pleasant stay and I'm sure we will return.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank travelcat164
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I'm a big fan of Drury hotels in general, but this was our first time staying at the Flagstaff location. Still reasonably priced for the area, and the downstairs dining area is nice. The food and drinks in the evening are always a nice Drury touch, and the room was very spacious and comfortable.

However.....

Someone on the staff needs to recognize the difference between "pet friendly" and "sounds like a dog kennel at 5:30 AM". It's completely absurd, and being tolerant of loud and inconsiderate guests is essentially the same as poor customer service to the rest of us.
Also, the hall area outside our room on the 3rd floor smelled pretty awful for the first day we were here. If I had to guess, I'd say it was another "pet friendly" feature. Unfortunately these are probably the more lasting impressions we will have of this location.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank syates21
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at our Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, as well as being a supporter of our other Drury Hotel locations. Drury Hotels is a family owned and operated chain, and to many guests, our furry friends are also members of the family, which prompted our hotel chain to allow guests to have their pets stay with them in the rooms. We do deep cleaning on every pet room after checkout so all rooms are disinfected before another guest stays with us. I am very sorry that you heard other guests' pets, especially so early in the morning. Should this ever happen again, please call our front desk for immediate attention. We want our hotels to be fresh, spotlessly clean, and for all our guests to enjoy their stay. We are sorry we fell short during this visit and hope you'll give us another chance to show you our high standards.

Jeff T.