1,317 results
All reviewshot dogsfree drinksparking garagebaked potatonau campusevening foodper adultgrand canyonconference centeradult beveragessmall balconya pet friendly hotelfree hot breakfastevening receptionwafflesindoor poolking suite
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed here while doing orientation for NAU. You walk out the back of the hotel and you are on campus, it's a plus. The rooms were clean & comfortable. I liked that it is a LEED certified building. Staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast. A nice selection of hot foods as well as pastries and cereals. The breakfast area was spacious and set up well. The afternoon " kickback" looked nice, we didn't have the opportunity to try it though. The thing I appreciated most about our stay was that it was quiet! I don't know if it is the construction of the hotel or we just got lucky, but I didn't have to listen to the guests on either side of me talking, or taking showers or slamming doors. The hotel is pet friendly and I saw folks with dogs on our floor but we never heard them. A pleasant stay and I'm sure we will return.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank travelcat164
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I'm a big fan of Drury hotels in general, but this was our first time staying at the Flagstaff location. Still reasonably priced for the area, and the downstairs dining area is nice. The food and drinks in the evening are always a nice Drury touch, and the room was very spacious and comfortable.

However.....

Someone on the staff needs to recognize the difference between "pet friendly" and "sounds like a dog kennel at 5:30 AM". It's completely absurd, and being tolerant of loud and inconsiderate guests is essentially the same as poor customer service to the rest of us.
Also, the hall area outside our room on the 3rd floor smelled pretty awful for the first day we were here. If I had to guess, I'd say it was another "pet friendly" feature. Unfortunately these are probably the more lasting impressions we will have of this location.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank syates21
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at our Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, as well as being a supporter of our other Drury Hotel locations. Drury Hotels is a family owned and operated chain, and to many guests, our furry friends are also members of the family, which prompted our hotel chain to allow guests to have their pets stay with them in the rooms. We do deep cleaning on every pet room after checkout so all rooms are disinfected before another guest stays with us. I am very sorry that you heard other guests' pets, especially so early in the morning. Should this ever happen again, please call our front desk for immediate attention. We want our hotels to be fresh, spotlessly clean, and for all our guests to enjoy their stay. We are sorry we fell short during this visit and hope you'll give us another chance to show you our high standards.

Jeff T.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

There were 5 of us and a dog and we needed a room for all of us. The Drury Inn was great. We had a 2 bed queen suite that had an additional room with a pull out bed from the sofa. It also had a small terrace that looked out onto the NAU campus. The evening kickback was a great relaxer. The breakfast was fully supplied. There were many people up for breakfast and the staff kept the serving area clean and moving. When I made the reservation I let them know we had 5 bikes to bring in to the room so I would appreciate close access. They listened!! We were on the 2nd floor with direct access to the parking garage. Overall the hotel was a great stay. I couldn't give an excellent because the hotel is starting to show its age, but I heard they are remodeling next year.
This hotel gets continuous business throughout the year and they are doing a great job keeping up with it all. We look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms have same floor access to parking garage and easy access to breakfast and evening drinks.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Our family of 5 stayed here for a soccer tournament in May. The staff was wonderful from check-in to check-out! Breakfast was wonderful, but we never had the opportunity to take advantage of the afternoon food and drinks. I love the location! My only small complaint is that the beds were not that comfortable. Overall I think it is a great option when in Flagstaff!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank PackGuru
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Excellent location almost on the campus of NAU and within walking distance to several restaurants. This is a new LEED-designed hotel with clean, up-to-date rooms. We enjoyed the breakfast - included with your room cost. There was yogurt, bananas, apples, scrambled eggs, bagels, donuts, toast, waffles, biscuits and gravy, cereals, juice, and coffee. They also have free popcorn and sodas during the day as well as a happy hour w/drinks and heavy snacks.

Room Tip: Rooms that face to the street can have traffic noise. Try to get a room facing campus.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple