“No regrets”

Ranked #3 of 63 Hotels in Flagstaff
Santa Barbara, California
“No regrets”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

There isn't really anything flashy about this hotel, nothing that really stands out...it's just a nice place, everything is how it should be, and while one of the higher priced spots in Flagstaff, seemed well worth it to us.

The staff was helpful but we didn't have a lot of interaction with them. Room and bathroom were spacious and quiet, bed was good, refrigerator and microwave provided. Breakfast was plentiful with hot and cold selections, and the skywalk from the covered parking was a plus when we returned to our room during a thunderstorm.

An added bonus was the proximity to the NAU campus. We took a stroll to the campus Starbucks and had a nice time. It was a little tricky getting out of the parking lot to head south on Milton, still not sure I figured out the best way.

Overall,I would recommend it if you don't mind spending a little more.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Snoqualmie, Washington, United States
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is right on the edge of Northern Arizona University. Our room was clean. I used the tidy exercise room. The pool was cool, but clean. Evening snacks and breakfast were slightly before average. Nothing special. The hallway carpets could you a replacement. Staff was friendly. The price is high for what you get.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Last minute business trip to Flagstaff on a holiday weekend. One of the only hotels available and I'm glad I landed there. The staff was great and got me settled in early. I went for a 10 mile run from the hotel up to Buffalo Park and the extensive Flagstaff running/biking trail system in the Coconino Forest. Lots of hot water in the showers runners!

Rooms were very clean and I had a fine view to the east on the 5th floor. You can walk in 5 minutes to the best European Coffee House in the United States of America. That would be Macy's located on Beaver Street.

Back to the hotel the workout room was average and they had a nice pool and a hot tub which I did not try. They serve a breakfast and evening snacks but although these seemed ok I would definitely hit the town for all meals.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Glendale
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Drury Inn in Flagstaff has been a consistently comfortable place for us to stay. We hike in the Grand Canyon twice a year and have been using this hotel as our rest and relax hotel after the hike. The room has everything you need with a decent TV, a little refrigerator and a microwave. The beds are very comfortable and the bathroom is actually large and bright which is great when you are trying to rotate your family through during cleanup! The staff has always been helpful and even once when we had a problem with our bill they fixed it right away. We have started using the hotel for all our short trips up to Flagstaff now and even though it might cost a little more it has been worth it. Our only complaint is minor - you can't open the window to take in the cool breeze of Flagstaff at night. This hotel is very convenient to downtown and is within walking distance of several good places to eat. This is our first choice for staying in Flag.

Room Tip: North side rooms have views of the San Francisco Peaks and Elden. South side rooms look out over NA...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Arizona
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was my second time staying here, it fails me if it was April or May 2013 when I first stayed here.

I always request a room with a terrace, I just love the view. The beds are comfortable, bathrooms are tidy and I love that they are on the road to going green. Its in walking distance to barnes and noble. The only downside for myself is that it's a tad pricey, however only a 50 dollar difference to the little motel down the street. They offer a happy hour as well with free drinks and a breakfast, with popcorn near check in. I WILL be back. I love this hotel!

Room Tip: Request a terrace! You'll love the option of the view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Would stay here even if not traveling with our four legged friend. Everything was perfect. Staff and other guests were friendly. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Evening reception and breakfast were good. Really nice location on the campus. Bring pets and enjoy!

• Stayed September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 25, 2013

The hotel was clean and within a 20 minute walk downtown. The prices were a bit high, but I imagine the close proximity to NAU contributes to that quite a bit. The weekend that I stayed there, it was drop-off time for the kids to start the school year and the place was crowded. I'd recommend making advance reservations whenever possible.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo