Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$143
$140
GardenInn.com
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
$164
$140
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$110
ComfortInn
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$163
$149
$159
$147
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

1,285 results
All reviewshot dogsfree drinksparking garagebaked potatonau campusevening foodadult beveragesgrand canyonper adultconference centerbreakfast and dinnersmall balconyfree hot breakfasta pet friendly hotelwafflesevening receptionindoor pool
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed here twice in late July. The first time, we were advised there is a pet fee, but he forgot to charge it. The second time, he did not mention the fee and we were charged the $10. I am annoyed that they charge room and occupancy tax on the pet fee - seriously? And there is no place to walk your pet. My aging shih Tzu was burning her paws on the hot rocks in the landscape. Breakfast was good both times. The evening kickback was fine and there is even a salad or baked potato for those looking to avoid fatty foods. Three drinks for each adult. Rooms are decent. Not sure why the room was still warm when I turned the air cond down to 65F. Parking is in the garage, so that is nice. This is not right off of the interstate and I appreciated that also. We have stayed in nicer rooms for less. But all in all, a good hotel, decent value, good amenities.

Room Tip: second floor has a covered cross walk to the garage
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay overall. In terms of our location, we are actually on a college campus, which makes finding grassy areas to walk a pet a little challenging. If you walk up the sidewalk onto campus, there is a large grassy area to your right which works great for animals. And I apologize for the confusion on the pet fee. We are one of a handful of test properties currently trying out a pet fee. The test may run a few months until our company decides which way to go. Thanks again for staying with us! We appreciate your business and hope to have you as our guest again.

Jeff Theiss

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I've stayed at quite a few Drury's and had a good experience with this one, just like my other Drury stays. Its particularly nice given that some of Flagstaff's small motels leave something to be desired. Drury is a bit more in price but worth it. Good free breakfast. Very nice room. Great location too.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ArizonaDoglover_50
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great location on NAU campus. The staff was incredibly upbeat, friendly, and ready & willing to do whatever necessary to make their guests stay as enjoyable as possible. The morning breakfast, provided by the hotel, was one of the best we have experienced. An added plus was the evening "Kick Back". This was not simply appetizers, but they also provided different menu items each night. For families with children, this was a real bonus. It is a very busy hotel; however, the rooms were very quite. The hotel is centrally located, within walking distance from historic downtown, restaurants, coffee shops, breweries, and close to Grand Canyon. The Drury is a definite stay in Flagstaff.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This particular Drury was a welcome surprise based on my last minute booking and the cost of the room. Staff was very friendly - breakfast was very good for an "included" amenity - and they were fine with holding my luggage and parking my car for a full day after I checked out. If you find yourself in Flagstaff, nothing wrong with this hotel at all.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The next hotel in our 3 weeks away was a decent one. Reception dealt with us well and we went to our room. It was spotlessly clean and tidy with comfy beds and a decent place to sit in. Bathroom was big and had a good powerful shower. One small issue with the room; our room had a window with a width of 12 inches and height 20 inches in one corner. The room was dark and we needed lights on a lot of the time. Not worth complaining about but was a little disappointing for a room that cost $150 per night.
Free drinks and pop corn most of the evening and the free dinner was of a surprisingly good quality for free. We certainly did not need anything else afterwards. We used the laundry room which was good and the swimming pool area was inside but was of a good size if a little cold; my kids enjoyed it though.
Good night sleep on comfy beds and woke up refreshed for breakfast. Again a good standard although no skimmed milk was a surprise (or at least I could not find it!). The bread for toast was again an excellent quality and enjoyed by us all.
A good nights sleep and decent food. Would I stay here again? Yes probably. Would I ask for a better lighter room? Definitely!!

Room Tip: Avoid room 411. It is dark and too small a window.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family