Only stayed one night on the way to California, but the hotel was nice, clean and offered many amenities. We were unable to enjoy the morning breakfast and evening drinks and food but knew it was available. Only complaint was the dogs barking, but that's not the hotel's fault. Nice to know there are still hotels friendly to dogs. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. This hotel is one of Mother Nature’s favorites. LEED Silver Certified, the Drury Inn & Suites of Flagstaff has many environmentally-friendly features, including solar panels and recycled water systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Hotel Flagstaff