Flagstaff is tiny. It's on the way from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon. It has a bunch of Inns. We chose Drury Inn & Suites driving through based on reviews and the fact that out of the 2 best rated hotels in the area it happened to be right in front of where we were at the moment I checked my phone for hotel reviews in Flagstaff. So in we went, and luckily they had a room. What a little gem of a place!
As I mentioned in one of my other reviews, my husband and I happened to stay at a very very nice hotel for our wedding night, which happened to forever ruin our hotel stays elsewhere because it set such high expectations. We stay at hotels quite a bit, and so far the only other hotel that was able to get our approval was a small one by Venice, Italy. Welcome Drury to the club!
The rate for the King size suite was very reasonable and the suite itself was nice. We really enjoyed the bed -- I think it's one of the most important things in a hotel since all you do is sleep there! The sheets were a luxurious soft, the bed was soft, and BIG!!! No weird smells, the room was absolutely pristine! Overall the atmosphere, service, and quality allowed us for a good night and morning of rest. It was probably the best experience we had during our entire Phoenix/Vegas week long vacation.
Breakfast was included, and it was delicious! They had eggs and sausage, and also a few waffle makers with really fluffy awesome dough! We were going to come back the next day, but they had no rooms available. If we are ever by Grand Canyon again, that's where we are staying and are going to tell all our friends about it.
Also, they had cable (we don't at home). All the right programs happened to be on during our stay and we really enjoyed watching TV for a couple hours. They have a pool, but we didn't check it. Also free parking in a garage for guests.
Overall very very very nice hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. This hotel is one of Mother Nature’s favorites. LEED Silver Certified, the Drury Inn & Suites of Flagstaff has many environmentally-friendly features, including solar panels and recycled water systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Hotel Flagstaff