I stayed at this hotel on two seperate occassions within a week of each other, and I will not go back ever again. Normally I am not super picky, but this place is not worth the money. The first night was there a group of 8 people checked into the room next to me at 11:25 p.m. They were running through the halls, yelling, slamming the door, and had the TV cranked up as soon as they walked into the room. I called the front desk to ask them to quite down as I had been sleeping. By midnight there was no change in the noise so I called to ask to be moved to a different room as I had to be up by 4 a.m. to travel to a business meeting. After 30 minutes someone finally came to my door with a new room key.
I traveled to my business meeting and returned to the hotel several days later, and after staying at a much nicer hotel, only to find that the noise and poor service at the hotel continued. Upon arrival I found myself in line waiting to check-in while the clerk recovered bags from people using the conference center. After 20 minutes the manager appeared and spent another 5 minutes looking for his employee before finally allowing me to check-in. I couldn't believe that they let me stand there for that long. Had I not been on travel through work, I would have walked away. This is a pet friendly hotel and the dog in my hallway should not have been at a hotel, period. He was barking in the halls and in the hotel room. Since they walls are paper thin, I had to listen to the dog bark and the guy next to me cough all night. Like I said, I am usually pretty relaxed, but I won't stay at this place again. They cram people into rooms right on top of one another and it is not a quiet hotel. I spent 15 days in January traveling and this hotel is at the bottom of the list for the month.
The plus is that they have covered parking and a covered walkway which makes unloading your vehicle a cinch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. This hotel is one of Mother Nature’s favorites. LEED Silver Certified, the Drury Inn & Suites of Flagstaff has many environmentally-friendly features, including solar panels and recycled water systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Flagstaff
- Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff Hotel Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Flagstaff
- Drury Inn Hotel Flagstaff