1,316 results
All reviewshot dogsfree drinksparking garagebaked potatonau campusevening foodper adultgrand canyonconference centeradult beveragessmall balconya pet friendly hotelfree hot breakfastevening receptionwafflesindoor poolking suite
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband, myself, and four friends stayed at Drury Inn this past weekend. We had a great time. The deciding factor why we chose this hotel was the proximity to Snowbowl and that it had an indoor hottub. The other reason we chose it was because they have a free hot breakfast in the morning and in the evenings they throw their "kick back" which offers adults 3 free alcoholic beverages and hot appetizers. So technically you don't have to eat out for dinner or breakfast if you want to save money. Their customer service was exceptional. And the rooms are very quiet, I think due to the concrete like walls. We will definetely be choosing Drury inn again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 19, 2012

My wife and I got the last room in the entire hotel. Even though they were super busy when I walked up to the front desk it took less than 5 minutes to get checked in. These guys were flying getting everyone on their way to their rooms. Our room was right next to the ice machine but we never heard a thing.

Drury needs to take a look at this place and use it as a training location for all the rest of their hotels...These people can teach the others how to do it right.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2012

We stopped here on the way up to GC. Very nice- great breakfast and perfect location. Nice pool area as well for the kids

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We stayed during christmas break, while traveling cross country, and we chose to stay based on the tripadvisor reviews. I must say, this is not the place to go if you're looking for a relaxing 'happy hour' experience. Zoo comes to mind, but being that it's 'free', totally understandable. The staff upon checkin was very nice. On our way to our room, it had a definite dorm feel.. cement walls, indestructible carpeting. Our room was rather dark and drab, though very large. We decided to go down for the drinks/appetizers and were stunned at the line that snaked through the table area (which, also looks like a dorm cafeteria). And no available seats. We got in line for a drink, and probably the first time I've had a martini in a plastic cup. Everyone was very friendly though, it just wasn't the place for me.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank tarzan99
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay over the Christmas holidays. As you experienced, the Christmas holiday break is the single busiest time frame for the city of Flagstaff in terms of family travel. Many come here to play in the snow and ski every year during this time. Due to the extra volume, we did have a meeting room open for overflow seating during breakfast and cocktail time , in attempt to help with the flow. We apologize if you didn't see it posted or aided in being directed that way. If you travel back this way over the holidays in the future, we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

after a long day of travelling we were really looking for a five star hotel. Travelling with a pet does not always give you that option. we stayed at drury due tou the reviews they had received on TA, The service here was right on with what you would see at a four seasons. the rooms were remodeled probably when the hotel changed ownership ( guessing as the walls looked like th90's). the room bed etc was comparable to a normal hotel chain, the thing that makes drury stand out is the service and the fact they dont nickle and dime you..free Parking, no pet fee, free breakfast ( not my style) but others seamed to enjoy, free local calls. My wife even left some personal belongings and they mailed them to us at no charge. In my opinion this chain and hotel will continue to succeed.

• Stayed: January 2012