“If you're reading this to decide whether to book - just do it”
Review of Angel's Gate Tours

and up
Monument Valley Day Tour from Flagstaff
Ranked #7 of 24 Tours in Flagstaff
More attraction details
Owner description: Angel’s Gate Tours is acknowledged as the premier guide service at the Grand Canyon. Although, they specialize in private and customized visits, they also offer small group tours and hiking trips. Their reservationists are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. And their guides are well trained and highly professional. They are true stewards of the canyon. Angel’s Gate is you “go-to” company for your next visit to the Grand Canyon. Call them today at 1-800-957-4557.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were initially going to go on a tour with our hostel but were too late to reserve a spot. The hostel subsequently recommended this tour and it's easy to see why. As far as I know all tours include lunch, and ours (we were booked on the cheapest tour) involved stopping off at a Navajo restaurant to enjoy huge portions of Navajo food. I won't comment on the views because you don't need me to confirm how amazing they are, but what I will say is that our tour guide Sheldon was brilliant. He struck the perfect balance between educational and fun,managed to make a relatively long day fly by, and made everybody feel more than welcome. He even picked up some cookies for the journey back.

If you get the chance to go with this company you won't be disappointed. A guide like Sheldon is the icing on the cake.

2  Thank Jake S
All reviews
"monument valley"
in 5 reviews
"nice picnic lunch"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 3 reviews
"scott"
"lodge"
"shape"

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went on 2 tours during our brief stay in Flagstaff. We were picked up at our B & B, which was nice. I did feel sorry for anyone who got dropped off last (made of a very long day).

The guides for each tour were very nice and very knowledgable. We really learned a lot! History and Science class back in the day would have been a lot more fun if we learned by actually going to the topic of the day. (I know...would be very costly).

I would check Angel's Gate Tours when looking to site see. You will learn a lot more than if you went on your own.

3  Thank Mary N
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Our tour guide was Scott Fishbach. After touring all day with Scott,I told him I leaned more from him in one day than I did in my first 4 years in school! He was determined to give us a great tour and he did. The lunch was great and the van was fine but remember the key to a great tour is the guide!! Copsey1

2  Thank Copsey1
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My family and I hiked the Kaibab Trail at the Grand Canyon with Corey, who was an excellent guide. He was very knowledgable in regards to the Grand Canyon and the surrounding area. The trip was well-planned with everything that we needed for the hike, plenty of stops along the trail, and a very nice lunch. Corey pointed out so many things that we would have never noticed or known without his knowledge and he always offered to take pictures of us along the way. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants a great experience at the Grand Canyon.

1  Thank niknak619