“Black Bart was a Gentleman Outlaw”

Black Barts Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 350 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated for over 35 years, Black Bart's Steakhouse, Saloon, & Musical Revue in Flagstaff, AZ offers a truly unique dining experience. Each evening the talented wait staff perform on stage in a Musical Revue, including songs from Broadway, Disney, 60s and 70s, and much more! Black Bart's serves only the highest quality mid-western corn-fed beef; hand-selected for superior marbling, size and age, ensuring rich flavor and tenderness, oak-broiled to perfection! We are conveniently located at I-40 and Butler Ave in Flagstaff. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A must if you visit Flag - for the singing waiters. The food is cooked well, generous portions and service with a song. Please overlook the need for paint and dusting. Plan on getting there early and staying for all the show. We take all our visiting friends here and so should you.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The music saves this place from being out of business...Snappy and interment service at best! Low quality food ingredient ,cheap silverware , and smelly carpet yet priced as white cloth fine dinning restaurant .I just don't get it!!The lady pianist was very good ,so were the performers. I hope they appreciate and reward them!

2  Thank Flag6
bbsteakhouse, Public Relations Manager at Black Barts Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

We are sorry to hear you weren't satisfied. I want to invite you to come back and try us again. We pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients. I hope you give us another chance and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Some of my friends (as well as my roommate) worked here way back when they were going through the vocal music program at NAU. It was entertaining, delicious and good ol' fashion fun then....still is! When staying overnight on our way to the canyon, I insisted on taking my husband there. He loved it as well! The atmosphere is casually quirky and saloon style. Wait staff is helpful and friendly and the entertainment was 99% fantastic (the pianist is FABULOUS). The food was well prepared and the portions were very generous, my husband and I shared a prime rib meal and still had leftovers! Check with your hotel front desk for a 10% off coupon, ours had one.

1  Thank AdriaTP

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our establishment. Please tell your friends to try us out!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The place was very busy but we are fitted in. The waiting staff take turns to sing and a piano player accompanying Great feeling about the place and service eAs good. Go along and enjoy

Reviewed August 20, 2013

As part of a week's trip to Flagstaff, we choose to go to Black Barts via availability on Restaurant.com. As it turned out, the locals also recommended it.
It's located in an old style building at an RV park, and has a variety of menu items. Our steaks were good and the continuous entertainment by the waitstaff really added to the enjoyment.
Most all of the waitstaff are nearby college students in music or theater majors. As singers, some are oustanding and some not so good, but all are enjoyable.
All in all, a good dinner with fun added by the entertainment.