“Fun Evening” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Black Barts Steakhouse

Black Barts Steakhouse
Ranked #10 of 338 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are conveniently located off the I-40 across from Little America hotel. We open at 5 pm daily and music begins at 5:30 pm.
Springfield Ohio
“Fun Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were traveling through the area and our Garmon took us to Black Barts which was near our hotel. We hesitated going in since it was in an RV park. We didn't know what to expect. I stuck my head in and talked to the manager who assured me we would not regret it and promised us the cozy table next to the fireplace. What a wonderful surprise this place was. We stayed all evening. Our waiters were attentive, but they would also take their turn on the stage and belt out a Broadway tune. What fun. I had the kabob and it was tasty. Husband enjoyed his steak. We will plan an overnight in Flagstaff next time we are out west just so we can eat here again. We tipped well because the waiter earned every penny of it.

• Visited February 2013

Mission Viejo, California, United States
“Great Steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I has received a Restaurant.Com certificate and was a bit leery about the location (in a motor home park), but the four people in our party had 10oz. New York steaks. Best I've every had, no fat, just a great lean thick steak. A bonus was the show the waiters and waitresses put on. Each went on stage and sang a vast variety of songs along with the piano player. Lots of fun.

• Visited April 2013
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

This restaurant is in an RV park- so you don't quite know what to expect...but it has the best ribs and the service was excellent. The waitstaff is mostly college kids who do an excellenct job being servers, but do a great job singing on stage during dinner- It is a must do when in Flagstaff!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank meg516
Yamhill, OR
“Wonderful evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Don't go to Black Barts for a gourmet dining experience but to have fun enjoying lots of live music, show tunes, and humor (not a highly-polished show but spontaneous and spirited).

I'd suggest ordering one of the less spendy dinners--you're going to be too distracted by the show to sufficiently savor a $30 ribeye steak even if it WAS perfectly executed. If you're not in a relaxed, ready-to-have-fun-whooping-it-up-with-the-crowd mood, then you might be doing everyone a favor by going elsewhere. I went in a party of 8 including 4 little kids and we had a TERRIFIC time. After a musical number from The Littlest Mermaid, one of our little kids said, "I liked that so much I'm crying with joy!" There was A LOT of surprise, laughter, and roaring with delight by many of the dinner guests.

They waived the normally-mandantory 18% tip for parties of 6 or more so I tipped them even more than that. What with all of their performing on top of attentively meeting our needs, the wait staff worked three times as hard as at most restaurants.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
West Chicago
“So glad we looked inside!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

I bought a coupon I found from my work's discount website & we were visiting here for Spring Break. We drove up at night, it's off the beaten path in an RV PARK! The place had no windows & looked empty. We almost drove away but I peeked my head inside & knew right away it would be OK. The place was packed, food was awesome & servers were way too happy! All the servers sing & it was a great way to end our day. Definitely recommend it! The place is a bit dusty & dated but we were able to look past it all.

• Visited March 2013