“Wonderful evening”

Black Barts Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated for over 35 years, Black Bart's Steakhouse, Saloon, & Musical Revue in Flagstaff, AZ offers a truly unique dining experience. Each evening the talented wait staff perform on stage in a Musical Revue, including songs from Broadway, Disney, 60s and 70s, and much more! Black Bart's serves only the highest quality mid-western corn-fed beef; hand-selected for superior marbling, size and age, ensuring rich flavor and tenderness, oak-broiled to perfection! We are conveniently located at I-40 and Butler Ave in Flagstaff. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Don't go to Black Barts for a gourmet dining experience but to have fun enjoying lots of live music, show tunes, and humor (not a highly-polished show but spontaneous and spirited).

I'd suggest ordering one of the less spendy dinners--you're going to be too distracted by the show to sufficiently savor a $30 ribeye steak even if it WAS perfectly executed. If you're not in a relaxed, ready-to-have-fun-whooping-it-up-with-the-crowd mood, then you might be doing everyone a favor by going elsewhere. I went in a party of 8 including 4 little kids and we had a TERRIFIC time. After a musical number from The Littlest Mermaid, one of our little kids said, "I liked that so much I'm crying with joy!" There was A LOT of surprise, laughter, and roaring with delight by many of the dinner guests.

They waived the normally-mandantory 18% tip for parties of 6 or more so I tipped them even more than that. What with all of their performing on top of attentively meeting our needs, the wait staff worked three times as hard as at most restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Black Barts Steakhouse

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I bought a coupon I found from my work's discount website & we were visiting here for Spring Break. We drove up at night, it's off the beaten path in an RV PARK! The place had no windows & looked empty. We almost drove away but I peeked my head inside & knew right away it would be OK. The place was packed, food was awesome & servers were way too happy! All the servers sing & it was a great way to end our day. Definitely recommend it! The place is a bit dusty & dated but we were able to look past it all.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We always go to Black Bart's when in Flagstaff. It's walking distance from our favorite Flagstaff hotel. The food is good and the singing waitstaff are always entertaining!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was suggested to us by the front dear attendant at our hotel, and we loved that it was very close... Didn't want to drive too far after a long day of skiing. Location is very strange! It's in the parking lot of the RV park. We almost turned around.... So glad we didn't! What a great and fun evening it ended up being!!! Great food, great entertainment and staff that truly love what they do!
If you would like something more than just dinner, this is it!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant because we were staying in the adjacent RV Park. We were not expecting much, but got quite a surprise! The food is of solid quality, they serve some of the best biscuits with cinnamon butter we have ever had... The "singing waiter" entertainment is quite a lot of fun. If your in the Flagstaff, AZ area, well worth a visit!

Been to Black Barts Steakhouse? Share your experiences!