“Worth A Visit”

Black Barts Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Locally owned and operated for over 35 years, Black Bart's Steakhouse, Saloon, & Musical Revue in Flagstaff, AZ offers a truly unique dining experience. Each evening the talented wait staff perform on stage in a Musical Revue, including songs from Broadway, Disney, 60s and 70s, and much more! Black Bart's serves only the highest quality mid-western corn-fed beef; hand-selected for superior marbling, size and age, ensuring rich flavor and tenderness, oak-broiled to perfection! We are conveniently located at I-40 and Butler Ave in Flagstaff. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We decided to have a meal here as we were staying in the RV park. The food was good and the entertainment excellent. The staff perform while waiting on tables and doing other duties. They were all friendly and helped to make a jovial environment with songs from various musicals. Some very talented. My husband and I thought that the whole experience was very good value and would have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Black Barts Steakhouse

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wifey and I were tired from a hard day's driving and wanted a good meal that was not too far from the hotel. Trip Advisor showed Black Bart's to be favorably rated and close by so decided to try it out. The ambiance was barn like old West with a separate bar and dining area. The wait staff was attentive and we were quickly provided with our drinks and a tin pan of freshly baked biscuits with cinnamon butter - hot and yummy (and unlimited). We opted for the streaks which were good but the best part was the entertainment with the entire staff rotating up to the stage to sing songs with piano accompaniment - they did a great job and it was a lot of fun. Overall I would come for the fun and not so much the food.

1  Thank rd55127
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great, friendly staff. Excellent food. A wonderfully fun atmosphere! We arrived near closing time (20 mins until closing) on a Sunday night, therefore we were the last to leave. The performers continued the show until we left....even though no other guests were in the restaurant by the end of our meal! Great follow-through! The show must go on.....even if there are only three people left watching.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We always enjoy having dinner at Black Bart's when in Flagstaff. The steaks are good and the service is friendly. We like the singing wait staff, but if you don't like show music, this may not be the place for you to eat.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is where the tour bus stops. I did not know this at the time I walked through the door. Table for two turned into a nightmare when they tried to seat us near the restrooms in a corner. This was not acceptable. They had many tables in the rear with reserved on them. I sat down at one of them. The manager came by and removed the card. The ribeye that I ordered med. well was not fully cooked all the way through near the bone. The service by our waiter was good enough for me. So I would not recommened this restaurant to anyone on there own. Take the bus tour !