“July 4 th weekend in Flag”

Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 351 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dale
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We have been to Brix 3-4 times over the next 3 years. Our favorite Resturant in Flagstaff. Tonight the duck confit was excellent. I prefer the regular Caesar salad vs the kale Caesar . The snapper was ok. Barbs was good and mine seemed a little dry.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Managed to get a late booking here and we really enjoyed the local meats and cheese offered in the domestic charcuterie selection - delicious! Choice of wines was also fantastic, and the service and atmosphere excellent - never felt rushed or over waited on. Entrees were also good, although tasting the coffee and chilli in the duck dish required some imagination. Great place.

2  Thank roos1ter
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I took friends visiting from Seattle to Brix at the end of June and our dinner was amazing. It was such a different (positive) experience from the night before at the Grand Canyon restaurant. It made me disappointed I had not brought them to Brix every night. Our service and food was amazing at Brix, the portions are always perfect. Not enough for left overs, but not so much you feel sick either. I have always appreciated that about Brix. My friends all ordered their homemade ice cream and loved it! I highly recommend Brix- never without fail has always been wonderful. They all wanted to go back the next evening! Thank you Brix!

4  Thank Joe S
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had dinner at Brix in mid June and I loved it. It was a birthday weekend trip, so I researched on line to find the two best restaurants in Flagstaff. This was one of the two. We reserved a table at Brix the first night. We ate early and sat on the patio. The table rocked a little and the waitress noticed it without us bringing it up and she fixed it immediately. We had a salad and shared a dinner. The food was delicious. After trying the second restaurant found in my research I would say that not only is Brix one of the two best restaurants, I think it is THE best. We will definitely go there every time we are in Flagstaff for dinner.

3  Thank Janice M
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Delicious and fresh!! Bread to die for. Wine list excellent. Wait staff very attentive. One of the best steaks ever.

4  Thank Linda C