“A gourmet treasure in Flagstaff, AZ”

Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 352 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dale
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Brix is an upscale, gourmet restaurant in downtown Flagstaff. Our experience was first rate. From our choice of Ranch 32, 2010 pinot noir from Monterey, Ca to the absolutely delicious appetizers, homemade lavosh, queen creek olives, variety of cheeses and dried figs to the delicious unique salads (endive, onion & pine nuts) to finally the unbelievable entrees, beet risotto and homemade tagliatelle with steak ragout, this restaurant proved they know their stuff! The waitress was very attentive and knowledgeable and wore a giant smile our entire experience. This is an outstanding restaurant in little ole Flagstaff!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We enjoyed a lovely meal here, although it was a bit above our price range. I was disappointed by the choice of desserts.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

First off the ambiance is very nice and is like sitting in an upscale trendy living room. The food is all local and is cooked to perfection. I loved the portion sizes and everything is fresh and what you would expect at a higher end restaurant. The waitress and the hostess are very accomodating. All in all a wonderful worth while restaurant.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have not eaten here since earlier this year. I now live in Flagstaff and took myself out to dinner last night, which I enjoyed. The food is delicious, the emphasis being on good quality and not large portions. I did find the poached pear salad for $10 or $12 to be a little too sparing in portion for the price. I ordered a martini ( Bombay Sapphire ) which was certainly a good drink, but for $12.50. The halibut main dish, while modest in portion ( which was OK because I am supposed to be on a diet ) was delicious with all the subtle ingredients. The service was warm and accomodating. I really do like this place and will return and highly recommend it - just be prepared to part with some bucks.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We enjoyed the food and atmosphere. It was great to be able to just walk over from the Inn at 410. We ordered wild boar and duck. Both delicious. Their selection of cheeses is wonderful.