“Nice meal - nothing fancy”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #33 of 356 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2014

They now have a new menu - but didn't find anything I wanted. However, was able to put together some salmon and a caesar salad combo which was excellent. The salmon was huge and perfectly cooked. Staff is nice, but the place was packed and kind of noisy. We had not been to an OG in a long time but were starving after a long drive. Price and value were good.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Olive Garden has impressed and excelled again, this time in Flagstaff, AZ!

The Pora Vita rosatto was well above par, the bruschetta was full bodied and lush, the Caesar salad was crisp and fresh, and the shrimp Parmesan was perfection in a bowl! This resturant is a must!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We frequent Olive Garden often in various cities. This was a busy location at dinner time.

It was across the street from our hotel, Hampton Inn and Suites. We walked to the restaurant.

We were seated promptly. I noticed that they had Canneloni on the menu I ordered that. It was a disappointment to me compared to the old version of three meat canneloni. When we were leaving the manager asked how our meal was. I told her I was a big fan of the Olive Garden canneloni and was glad it was back on the menu. However, the new version I did not like.

She appologized and gave us an Olive Garden gift card for the value of the meal and asked that we come back and give them a try again.

Great customer service and listened to the feedback from the customer.

Yes, I will go back there again.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We tried the chicken alfredo, spaghett, and a ravioli with steak dish. The chicken alfredo was mine and I enjoyed it, husband had the spaghett he said it was to dry needed more sauce, daughter had the ravioli with steak dish she like her's as well. We were also served a salad and bread the bread was very good, hot and fresh. The price was a little high but for what we got a lot of food for the price. I would eat here again as long as I'm not on a budget.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Location was good for us as we were staying at the Courtyard by Marriott (saw a Skunk on the way to the restaurant!).

Staff was very pleasant and it was clear the bar tender took a pride in his work as he insisted on us trying a few wines before we decided on what to order as we were unsure.

Food was lovely and the speed of service was fine.

If you go at the weekend expect an average wait of 15 - 20 mins. During the week, we got a table straight away.