“Fantastic meal!”

Red Curry Vegan Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 350 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We were headed from Phoenix to Flagstaff so I looked on-line to find a vegetarian restaurant and found the Red Curry Vegan Kitchen. We're glad we found them! They've only been open a few months and have wonderful food. I ordered the Yellow Curry w/black beans as my protein(potato, onion, carrots, and cauliflower in a yellow curry sauce) and my partner ordered the Mussamun Curry w/tofu (potato, onion, carrots, cauliflower, & spinach in a peanut mussamun curry sauce). Both meals came with salad, steamed rice, samosa, and an veggie roll. Everything tasted great! Both curry sauces had a wonderful, spicy flavor and everything was very fresh tasting. In addition to the curry dishes, they have a variety of vegan soups and noodle dishes. We will definitely make the Red Curry Vegan Kitchen a regular stopping point every time we are in Flagstaff!

A couple of things to note:
-The curry dishes were on the spicy side--we ordered 3 and would probably order a 2 next time.
-They don't serve alcohol. You are welcome to bring your own into the restaurant.
-This is a cash only establishment--no credit or debit cards.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

After five days on the road, we were so happy with our various curry, pad thai, pad woon, & pumpkin, eggplant& tofu!!(so good!!) meals. Super nice server, spicy level to our specs, and so reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

It was great to have non meat versions of our favorite Thai dishes. Even the rice was amazing. Much less greasy as well. Kids loved wide rice noodles and veggies. Coconut soup was also a hit with them. Red curry was very flavorful. Nice laid back environment. We will be back next time we're in town.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

great restaurent. a lot of different options and everything was good. Everything on the menu looked good. the staff was friendly and it was very fast.
it's located in a nice little area with a lot of little boutiques all around it.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

I love this place! It's adorable inside and the food is wonderful! Everything I've tried is awesome, I eat here like twice a week. I look forward to an iced Thai tea w coconut milk and whatever amazing home made small batch dessert is on the board w my meal. Check this place out! They know what they're cooking and I always leave feeling amazing because I'm full of delicious fresh vegetables! Trust me, I'm a local and you won't be disappointed ;)