“Very clean and comfortable rooms.”

Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane
Ranked #30 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and spacious. Very comfortable. Staff were very professional and friendly. A staff member helped us with our luggage when he saw us strugglimg outaide. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane

Reviewed August 15, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I booked this particular super 8 from priceline, and when I arrived, they gave me a smoking room, and demanded a $15/night charge to change. In fact, they had plenty of non-smoking rooms available, but they just seemed to be unhappy that I got a slight discount booking from priceline. The staff essentially told me, "don't book from priceline next time". Sorry, there will not be a next time. The rooms themselves were sketchy and out of maintenance. So watch out when you are thinking of saving some $$ going here, it's definitely not worth the money saved. Go to Ramada West Canyon if you're in the area, they are much better valued.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Desk clerk was friendly and helpful.
Room was comfortable and had nice amenities (ironing board, iron, hair dryer, coffee pot)
Nice breakfast. Good selection of breakfast items.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marty M
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I wished I had seen this room before I paid for it. My family and I arrived late in flag staff and were too tired to check out another hotels. When we got to the room it appeared to be okay for cleanliness but when I checked the beds I'm sure they had the previous persons bedding on it. It stank and pillows were like cotton wool balls in a pillow slip. No support, not that I stayed in bed much as it felt like I was eaten alive. Even my 10 year old boy said it was a filthy bed and his pillow smelled. I guess we can say we have stayed in a motel but after driving on to the canyon and on the return staying at the bestwestern Sedona, I know where I'd rather have stayed! Staff on front desk (male) was very friendly but female on checkout appeared to have dragged herself out of bed. Breakfast orange juice watered down. Waffle maker had more mix over the bench top than in the machine.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere and pay more. At least you'll sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family