“nice place to stay”

Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane
Ranked #29 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed 2 nights here. Don't be afraid about the trains, because you don't hear them at all.
Rooms were good, clean and enough space. Breakfast is standard but oke. From here we visited the grand canyon and sedona and jerome.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Flagstaff I-40 Ex 198 Lucky Lane

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Never stayed in a Super 8 before, but nothing to worry about here. Basic, but clean. I chose it because they had a room that slept 5 with a sleeper sofa. That worked out fine. Breakfast was OK.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have stayed here three times now. I have found that Super 8's can be good or very bad. this one is good. it is clean and well maintained. my only issue is if you have one of the upstairs rooms it can be quite a hike, also a long walk to the single ice machine. I line this place because it is near the I-40 freeway, walking distance to the Outback steak house and Cracker Barrel. Also you can see a Walmart super center not far away.

Room Tip: When you book your rooms request downstairs on the west side.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My family and I reserved 2 adjoining 2Q rooms. We arrived after a full day at Grand Canyon. The rooms we were given were not adjoining. There are about 20 young guys who stay in the rooms while working out of town. No problem until the smell of illegal smoke comes under the door from their room adjoining ours!? I went to the lobby and received attitude from the desk when I asked to move. Next time I will just call the cops.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Jennifer A
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The hotels in Flagstaff were filling up fast not sure why, but they had charged us 102.00 for a king bed with 4 pillows I don't think were much over 14 inches long. If there would have been somewhere else to stay I would have.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Good value for $47 per night, so didn't expect much. Breakfast was very basic - cereal, doughnuts, toast, bagels, and waffles. Rooms were ok, beds comfy, although my wife noticed hairs around the coffee maker and in the tub, so that was pretty disgusting. All of the towels were very stiff and scratchy like drying off with sandpaper. While it was bearable, I probably would not stay here again (at least not with my family).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Stayed one night on the ground floor. It was a basic hotel room with microwave, refrig, iron, ironing board, small free breakfast. It was a quiet location. For a holiday weekend, and just a couple weeks prior reservation, price was decent. For those who enjoy being close to a Cracker Barrel restaurant, it is right next door. It was a good stay, and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends