Budget Host Inn NAU / Downtown Flagstaff
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$154
$144
$137
$85
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortInn
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
$126
GardenInn.com
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$198
$159
Hampton.com
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$162
$127
Travelocity
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 19, 2010

I stayed here after arriving on a very busy weekend. They were the last in town around midnight with a room left. I paid nearly $100 for a room for two people. The room itself was actually clean enough, having been on the road all day and it was late, I really didn't care about much else. I noticed the window had "Season's Greetings" painted on the window. This is June...don't want to rush to take Christmas stuff down. I wondered how much attention to detail there was in this place.

Overall, the stay was uneventful. The hot water was sparse for the shower. The thing that really struck me as odd was that the checkout was 11AM, but at 9:58AM my phone rang, and they clerk/owner(?) wanted to know if I would be staying a second night. I said no we'd be leaving. He informed me it was 10:30 and checkout was less than 30 mintues away. Umm, no, it's not even 10:00 according to my cell and CNN. This irritated me that they were calling to rush me out early, especially having checked in only 10 hours earlier and paying double what they would normally get. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank bakphoenix
Reviewed May 23, 2010

Me, my husband and our two children decided to move to flagstaff to be closer to my mother in law she rented us a room here at the saga for a little over a week until we could get our own place. At first the room was fine not the best ever but not the worst so I thought. Having a two year old she spilled chocolate milk on the bathroom floor being that you only get white towels in a hotel I wiped it up. The next morning I find ants all over the bathroom floor okay I say no problem I will call the front desk and ask for them to come clean up. I am then told that they do not come clean the rooms, they tell us to bring our dirty towels to them and they will give us clean ones. My husband brings them the dirty towels and the lady YELLS at him for the towel having the chocolate milk on it. He then informs them of the ants and they say I will spray. They come into our room and spray raid on the bathroom floor mind you I have a 2 yr old and a 7mo old who crawls on the floor. Then they give my husband a broom to sweep the room out himself to rid the room of any other ants, And then they YELL at us again for not bringing the broom back to them. We then decide since they do not clean that we will put out our do not disturb sign. They still enter our room several times unannounced. We would come back from being out on the town and find things in our room missing such as our alarm clock (yes it is theirs but they just came and took it from our room). We have come back several other times to find the room has been entered with the DND on the outside of the door. and they did not do anything in our room other then dumb the garbage and put grocery bags from food that we bought back in the trash can and pick our dirty towels up off the floor and hang them back up. One day we are outside with our children playing on there so called playground and they ask my husband to do some work in the parking lot for them telling him that they would pay him. He did the work but never received any pay for it. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND STAYING HERE TO ANYONE!!!!! Oh yeah the WIFI SUCKS YOU CAN BARLEY GET IT TO CONNECT.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank tellybug
Reviewed February 16, 2010

It's SOOOOOO gross. Like something in a horror movie. I'm about to walk out to my car to get my own blankets because this bed is so gross I don't even want to imagine how many people are brought here to be murdered. DO NOT STAY HERE. My wife and I are gonna go get tested for HIV because of this bed.

also the WiFi blows.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
13  Thank shawn3985789
Reviewed December 28, 2009

We got to Flagstaff late one May night. My daughter was getting an ear infection and we did not realize it was graduation at the college and there were no rooms anywhere we opted to stay at "THE SAGA" I cannot think of anything good! It was so filthy and scary I couldn't sleep so we left at about 3am. Keep driving, sleep in your car, under a bridge would be better! It is one of those scary family stories we will never forget!

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled with family
5  Thank rosiescorpio
Reviewed August 19, 2009

o man what a bad experience on the second night of our vacation. first of all, the staff indian guy (owner?) checked us in in a rush, under a wrong name. when he found out, he woke us up by phone in the middle of the night telling us we had to leave the room because it was booked for someone else. plus, he said we didn't even pay yet! i went to the front desk showing him my paid reservation paid through orbitz.com, but he told me he didn't receive any payment from them. yeah right! i went back to my room, but he called me again threatening to call the cops-when he was the one who was in the wrong position to do so. now, i don't want to ruin my holiday getting cops involved, so i went back and paid again fo the room. if this wasn't enough, he tried to rip us off asking $10 more. after all, we paid and got us some welcome sleep, but this experience stil givs me shivers.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple