“Must go”

Flagstaff Visitor Center
Ranked #14 of 112 things to do in Flagstaff
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I'm a internet type of traveler using this site as well as others to plan my trips but this town is a time warp and there are many hidden gems I wish we would have known about before the last day when we stopped by for a pic at the train station

1  Thank melanie g
in 64 reviews
"visitors"
in 65 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The main room is clean and filled with travel brochures and maps. A staffer came up to us and asked if we had any questions. There is a nice gift shop. The restrooms were clean.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We received a lot of information and asked lots of questions when we arrived. It helped us plan our entire stay. Thanks!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I liked being able to park right outside of the building, which is in the 'historic' part of Flagstaff. There are loads of brochures there on all the things that can be done in and around Flagstaff. I found the staff there to be friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.