England House B&B
$167
Doubletree.com
$169
$140
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$121
$108
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$140
ComfortInn
$211
$179
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$163
$135
$138
$119
$95
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewswonderful hostshistoric housepantry roombed and breakfastironed sheetsgrand canyonhomemade cookiesbreakfast was deliciouslowell observatoryhome away from homesitting roomthought of everythingdowntown flagstaffeach morningwithin easy walking distancea wonderful staynorthern arizona
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I've stayed at the England House solo, with a friend and with family. Each time was a fabulous experience. Richard and Laurel are amazing hosts. There is never a reason to be hungry when you stay there. Snacks and beverages are plenty. The breakfasts are always delicious and very filling. Every morning was a taste bud treat. I felt the location was perfect for walking downtown.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Wonderful stay. I can't imagine better hosts. Richard and Laurel's local knowledge made planning our itineraries easy and ensured we saw and enjoyed the best of Flagstaff.
Our room was immaculate and breakfasts delicious. Complimentary soft drinks and wine etc were very welcome and a lovely touch.

Room Tip: Stonecutter has a super sitting room attached
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank expat52
Reviewed March 30, 2013

When my husband and I needed an escape from our busy lives, we chose Flagstaff. Trip advisor led us to The England House B & B, the #2 rated B&B on the website. Laurel and Richard, our host were so welcoming, we felt like family. The room we stayed in was well appointed and so clean. The entire property invokes times gone by in the era of slower and more relaxing times. The breakfast room streamed morning light in from all corners, beckoning you to partake of a gourmet meal.Breakfast included organic coffee, teas, juices and a wonderful hot cooked entree. Laurel and Richard did such a good job responding to our every need. We didn't need to buy maps,look up directions or even find a place for dinner. They had all information at their fingertips to see that your stay was the best ever, with the least effort on their guest's part. I would not hesitate to stay here or recommend anyone I know to stay at this 5 "circle" B&B.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband & I stayed at the England House B&B for the weekend of our first anniversary. It is a beautiful Bed & Breakfast. Very romantic, great history, & well worth it. The breakfast was fantastic! Local farm fresh & organic focused meal which we really appreciated. There is always fresh organic fruit, cookies, muffins available in the kitchen if you want a snack. Richard & Laurel were so welcoming and accomidating. They are very knowledgable and can recommend great restaurants and things to do while in the area. We stayed in the Stone Cutters room and it is lovely. It was so romantic to sit in front of the fire place and drink tea while we relaxed and enjoyed being unplugged from the world. We wished we would have stayed longer. We will visit again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: The Stone Cutter room has a seperate room with a small bed, couch, refridgerator, tea pot, & fire place. While the bedroom is spacious, it was nice to have extra room. The fire place at night was wonderful & romantic.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was our third visit and it couldn't have been more relaxing and charming. We spent two night this time and We thought we were prepared for the snow when we arrived ( that was the main reason for going to see the snow) but living in Phoenix where the highs are 115 degrees, still left us in a bit of a shock. We forgot hats and extra coats. Our hosts Laurel and Richard insisted we borrow their warm knitted hats and a down vest for my husband! Like I've said before, visiting this place is like going to visit best friends. You wouldn't get someone that caring at the Hilton or Days Inn! We met a another nice couple who were staying there and chatted with them for several hours our first night in the Victorian parlor. Our breakfasts were wonderful and the attention to every detail in our room was amazing. We had bought a large brownie to share one night along our trip and our hosts saw it in our little plastic container. When we returned from dinner, they left two silver forks and lovely antique ? glass bowls on the cafe table,in our room. what a sweet touch! How they find fresh beautiful flowers to put in every room of the house, including the guest rooms, is amazing to me. and they seemed to be changed every day! One thing we enjoy about this home is having it mostly to our ourselves to share with the other guests. Laurel and Richard have a home just a few yards away so they can be in touch if needed , otherwise you feel like this amazingly beautiful home your own enchanted cottage for as long as you are here. They have books, magazines, board games and even a DVD player with movies if you choose. My husband and I just like to relax in the parlor in the evenings and read the history of flagstaff and this particular home.
it is never easy to leave here. Our timing was perfect because while some people don't like the snow, I love was see it and be in it. It was like being within a snow globe end as we were leaving. The only thing about leaving is planning our next visit to,stay there! I know they have spoiled us for any other B and B and we hope they will be here for a very long time!

Room Tip: Depending on your mood, I am sure any of the rooms are romantic and comfortable, but we have never been able to,tear ourselves away from the beautiful Stargazer room which has a full size bath, shower and jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple