“Great place for a stop-over”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
Ranked #27 of 66 Hotels in Flagstaff
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Stayed here for one night on way to Grand Canyon. Staff were friendly and very helpful, room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Close to a range of food outlets. Would gladly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stopped in this Inn on our way back home and was very satisfied with our night there. Got a handicapped room in the back, walked into the back entrance and the room was right there. It was very quiet, the beds were very comfy and since I am a late night TV watcher I am always pleased when their channel selection is good. Would stay there again if back that way.

2  Thank Mrsjones4746
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The room was great, although I wished I was offered a king size room I had two queen beds but the beds were very comfy. It took a little while when I was checking out to wait for someone to come get my key from me and there was no bell to alert them that I was there, although I think there was a door chime but they didn't come out right away.

2  Thank Erika W
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This to me is a very typical cheap hotel room, but isn't as cheap as what you'd expect. It's as clean as it can be, everything works, mediocre beds. I might stay there again if I had to, but wouldn't recommend it to friends.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bjorkus
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We stopped here for the night before heading on to the Grand Canyon. The hotel is very easy to find and the front desk staff were helpful and pleasant. The rooms were spotless; the cleanest we had on our two-week trip throughout the US. It's not a fancy hotel, but the beds were very comfortable and it's good value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2014

If you are looking for a room to sleep, this is fine. No breakfast and no coffee maker in the room. You have to walk all the way to the lobby for a coffee. I got an electric shock from one of the switches. The Air-conditioner was noisy. It's close to shops and restaurants which was convenient.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The room was large, very clean and equipped with fridge, microwave, TV and free Wi-Fi. However, with cold weather you have to choose between freezing at night or being annoyed by the noisy fan heater.
No breakfast available, but there are Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts in 3 minutes walking distance and a plenty of options for the dinner in the area. A large supermarket is also around the corner.

Free parking space available.

Good rates, we paid $ 40 per night.

Flagstaff is perfect as affordable overnight base for visiting Grand Canyon, Sedona, Verde Canyon and Monument Valley. Moreover, downtown Flagstaff (walking distance from the hotel) is also worth a visit. Lovely city.

I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple