“Good Value”

Ranked #25 of 65 Hotels in Flagstaff
Oslo, Norway
“Good Value”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed at the Budget Inn for two nights in March 2013. The room and the bathroom was clean and the staff was very friendly.
It was a dinner were you could have breakfast nearby and there was a short walk to downtown Flagstaff for more restaurants.
I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I was pretty happy staying here because it was well priced for the flagstaff summer rate. If you are looking for something fancier than a bed to sleep i suggest you go elsewhere. Other notes include good parking, and quiet hotel prescence. Stay for price.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank maryanne3405
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here last year & yet again this year because of the cleanliness of the hotel. This time around we got 2 beds and the room was just as clean & spacious. I'm still sticking to the beds not being so comfy but I would rather sacrifice a little comfort than over pay somewhere else or sleeping in a dirty place. We will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank VanessaVa
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed July 15, 2013

When I make a room reservation for a particular city, I look for the best combination of lower price and positive reviews on Tripadvisor and after that research, I chose The Budget Inn for my night in Flagstaff. I was definitely not disappointed. The room was absolutely clean which is my number one priority and it had a nice flat screen TV, good wi-fi, an very nice bed, etc. The staff at check-in was friendly and efficient. The property was recently rennovated and it shows. It is also well located near many restaurants.
Definitely recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Mike B
Brisbane
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This year we decided to Monument Valley. Departing from Anaheim we decided to break the long drive with a overnight stop in Flagstaff. From reviews we chose the Budget Inn and were not disappointed. Staff Member, Pravin was most welcoming and helpful during our stay. The motel was quite and rooms very clean and was only a short walk to Historic downtown Flagstaff. a number of eateries were close by. We were so impressed with our overnight stay on our way back from Monument Valley we stayed another 2 nights to rest and visit some local attractions, i.e. The Meteor Crater and Bearizona. We discovered we had a puncture in our car tyre. Pravin was most helpful directing us to a repair shop close by.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Redhill, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place is nice and clean. Good value for your money.
Nothing special however for few nights it is ok.
It is cheap place so I can’t complain about anything.
Good place where to start your trip to Grand Canyon.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Arizona
Reviewed June 27, 2013

With a name like Budget Inn, I didn't expect much. I was very surprised.

The service was excellent. We arrived around 12:30, hoping to check in early so we could get ready for a wedding. As soon as we told the proprietor our last name, he knew we had 3 rooms booked. He kindly told us the rooms would be ready in an hour, still plenty early for a hotel check-in, and we could check in then. When we came back, he quickly got us checked in and on our way.

The room itself was quite nice. It had two queen size beds, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The bathroom had a full size shower and toilet, large counter space around the sink, and plenty of towels. Added bonus was that it was just across the street from NAU, where I was headed, plus there was free wi-fi. Very convenient.

Overall, it was quiet, clean, and comfortable. That's all I need from a hotel or motel, and this definitely delivered. I'd highly recommend the Budget Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family