Budget Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$150
$135
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$122
$114
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$134
$103
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$130
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$175
$159
$128
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$191
$156
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
$118
$85
All reviewsone nightroom was cleangrand canyongalaxy dinerfridge and microwaveclean place to sleepwithin walking distancethe ground floormilton roadfree wifiroad tripstay there againplenty of hot waterflat screen tvroad noisegas stationfirst floor
Reviewed July 15, 2013

When I make a room reservation for a particular city, I look for the best combination of lower price and positive reviews on Tripadvisor and after that research, I chose The Budget Inn for my night in Flagstaff. I was definitely not disappointed. The room was absolutely clean which is my number one priority and it had a nice flat screen TV, good wi-fi, an very nice bed, etc. The staff at check-in was friendly and efficient. The property was recently rennovated and it shows. It is also well located near many restaurants.
Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This year we decided to Monument Valley. Departing from Anaheim we decided to break the long drive with a overnight stop in Flagstaff. From reviews we chose the Budget Inn and were not disappointed. Staff Member, Pravin was most welcoming and helpful during our stay. The motel was quite and rooms very clean and was only a short walk to Historic downtown Flagstaff. a number of eateries were close by. We were so impressed with our overnight stay on our way back from Monument Valley we stayed another 2 nights to rest and visit some local attractions, i.e. The Meteor Crater and Bearizona. We discovered we had a puncture in our car tyre. Pravin was most helpful directing us to a repair shop close by.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This place is nice and clean. Good value for your money.
Nothing special however for few nights it is ok.
It is cheap place so I can’t complain about anything.
Good place where to start your trip to Grand Canyon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2013

With a name like Budget Inn, I didn't expect much. I was very surprised.

The service was excellent. We arrived around 12:30, hoping to check in early so we could get ready for a wedding. As soon as we told the proprietor our last name, he knew we had 3 rooms booked. He kindly told us the rooms would be ready in an hour, still plenty early for a hotel check-in, and we could check in then. When we came back, he quickly got us checked in and on our way.

The room itself was quite nice. It had two queen size beds, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The bathroom had a full size shower and toilet, large counter space around the sink, and plenty of towels. Added bonus was that it was just across the street from NAU, where I was headed, plus there was free wi-fi. Very convenient.

Overall, it was quiet, clean, and comfortable. That's all I need from a hotel or motel, and this definitely delivered. I'd highly recommend the Budget Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We spend two nights for freshman orientation, and
we were very happy here. What sold us was other reviews that gave this place high marks. So thank all of my fellow tripadvisors for leading us to this place. It was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. One complaint, and that was the pillows do not have enough fluff. Had to use both pillows just to get my head off the mattress. Walking distance to lots of eateries. Yes we will stay here again once we get our freshman moved up to Northern Arizona University.

• Stayed: June 2013