“Small Beer Selection, but Good Brew”

Flagstaff Brewing Company
Ranked #55 of 345 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“Small Beer Selection, but Good Brew”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Went in just for a drink. They rotate their tap, so there were 5 selections on the board. Was able to taste samples before deciding on one to drink. Good service and good prices.

Visited July 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“whiskey walls”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

After hiking through the grand canyon and not eating for hours...I frankly wasn't too picky. I didn't expect much. But i was pleasantly surprised. We sat at the bar for dinner. The burger I got was perfect! I couldn't have asked for more, and I'm pretty picky. I will say-even for me, it was giant. But somehow I managed ;). The bartender was super friendly. Not only do they have their beers on tap, but let me tell you...a giant wall of whiskey. At least compared to the other places we had been In Flag. We exchanged whiskey fun facts and questions. She catered to our every request. The food wasn't too delayed considering how busy they were that evening. When we left, we asked her about local spots to enjoy our Saturday night. She gave us a list, with directions, and her ratings of them. If i HAD to be lame and post a negative, the decor in the restaurant side seems more.."franchise/dated" then a cool place like this should have....but honestly...with service and product like we received...who cares?!

2 Thank littlegirlbigworld
Tucson, Arizona
“Burger, beer, tennis on TV!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

That was the combo that was perfect for our lunch break after mountain biking. Burgers delicious and so were the lunches for others in the group. I wanted a dark draft beer, but none available today....settled for the lager, okay. Enjoyed tennis on their TV! Good relaxing fun with friends. Attentive waitress; all good.

Flagstaff, Arizona
“Freindly and Relaxed”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

If only the beer was a good as the service, i would get five start. Loved the ping pong table and the right down homey feeling playing with other folks there. Understaffed and were served by the bartender, who does know his beers well. The location is central to the old downtown for all the action. While you often see many children and they are child friendly here, it is at best a bar with food. The food is pub food quality - we came here to drink and a larger selection of finger foods would have been nice. Please be sure to stop here on a micro-brewery crawl of Flagstaff. There are five micro's all within easy walking distance. I prefer Mother Road and place FB in second place in this great town.

Phoenix, AZ
“Great place to watch people but not great food”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

If you enjoy people watching, this is a great place. If you’re looking for great food, go elsewhere. Located in historic (Route 66) this place has a nice outside patio (Canine free, too! Thank you so much! I really don't want to dine with your dog, no matter how cute he is) which is full when the weather is nice, so be prepared to wait if you want to sit outside.

Food was just ok. Onion soup had a lot of onions, but was pretty flavorless, and served warm, not hot. Greek salad was nothing to write home about. Turkey melt sandwich was OK. If you like dark beer, try the porter – full-bodied and flavorful. This place always seems to be busy, but I think it's due more to the location than the fare. Would I return? Sure, not necessary for the food, but for the libations and people watching.

• Visited July 2014