“OK”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
San Juan Cosala, Mexico
“OK”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I like the clientel and staff the best. I thought the food and beer were average. We sampled the four beers on tap and thought the stout and porter were the best. The IPA was a disappointment. the sándwiches were good, but not memorable.

Visited April 2013

“Reasonable local place”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

The food here is pretty much brewpub fare-burgers, sandwiches, salads, and great beer. They have a huge selection of whiskeys. The food is about $7-$9 per plate. There aren't a lot of tables. There is a pool table in the back, and they have bands there on some nights at 10:00. Service was good. Overall, I was happy with the value and local, laid-back atmosphere here.

Vancouver
“Reasonably priced, good selection of beers”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The atmosphere was very student-like. Our food was a good value and decent quality. Plenty of beers to choose from.

• Visited February 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Good place to eat while having a drink.”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I go to Flag Brew often with my co-workers usually for burgers, which are pretty good, but I am always eyeing the wiskey/bourbon wall for happy hour. I have often come back later on a Friday and brought people with me to try something new from the extensive selection of beer/whiskey/bourbon which are at reasonable prices. Frequent live music as well.

Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Busy but relaxed, fun”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Ordered a few beers and the Hummus appetizer, two of my companions had burgers which they said were excellent. My daughter ordered a catfish po'boy which was very large and could easily have been shared. The beer wasn't as intensely hopped as it was described as being, but I still enjoyed it. Nice lunch after a long drive on our way to Grand Canyon Nat'l Park.

Visited December 2012