“Would have given a Good if there was the option.”

Flagstaff Brewing Company
Ranked #63 of 348 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“Would have given a Good if there was the option.”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Beers - good.
Veggie burger - very good.
Service - okay, but 'too cool for school', but was early enough in the evening and the place wasn't crowded, so it made for a relaxed meal - glasses kept full though.

Visited October 2012

Flagstaff, Arizona
“a great place to enjoy good food, atmosphere and beer!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The brewery is a great place to enjoy a fun eclectic dinner. They have something on the menu for everyone! I have been eating there OFTEN over the past 10 years. One of my favorites is the Enchanged Forest Pizza. Now I'm a meat lover, but this pizza is really good! I add a side of balsamic vinegarette and use it to dip or drizzle on the pizza, making it the best ever! Secondly, but not less in quality - they by far have the BEST meatloaf sandwich. I'm not kidding - go have it if you love meatloaf. I just don't think you can go wrong with the turkey grinder or the ham & artichoke sandwich either. Really good menu and worth a try when in Flagstaff.

• Visited October 2012
Wisconsin
“Burgers”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We split the pear burger and bleu cheese burger. They were pretty good not awesome. The garlic appetizer was very tasty. We tried a few of the beers they had on tap. My favorite is from the Left Hand Brewery in FortCollins, Co. This was my second beer from there and my favorites on or whole trip. Service was good on a slow afternoon.

Belleville, Ontario, Canada
“Great beer and good food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We ate twice at the patio restaurant of this friendly brew pub. They had an interesting selection of beer and the food menu selection suited a variety of appetites and reasonable price. Good service too.

Visited October 2012
Evansville, Indiana
“Great food, great beer!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

After visiting Flagstaff Brewing Company on a recent trip to Northern Arizona, it is now at the top of our list for the next time we are in the area. Our waiter was excellent... friendly, attentive, and very knowledgeable about their food and beer. My wife and I both had "shroom burgers," cheeseburgers smothered with mushrooms and cheese. They were enormous, almost more than either of us could eat, and delicious. The french fries were very good, too. They have a good selection of draft beer, featuring several beers made by them and a number of guest taps featuring other high quality local and regional beers. After sampling a few different beers, my wife and I ended up ordering 3 (1 for her, 2 for me), and they were really good. In fact, the dunkelwiesen (dark wheat) my wife ordered exceptional, possibly her favorite beer ever.

We love this place, and can't wait to go again!

• Visited October 2012