“Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We split the pear burger and bleu cheese burger. They were pretty good not awesome. The garlic appetizer was very tasty. We tried a few of the beers they had on tap. My favorite is from the Left Hand Brewery in FortCollins, Co. This was my second beer from there and my favorites on or whole trip. Service was good on a slow afternoon.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We ate twice at the patio restaurant of this friendly brew pub. They had an interesting selection of beer and the food menu selection suited a variety of appetites and reasonable price. Good service too.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

After visiting Flagstaff Brewing Company on a recent trip to Northern Arizona, it is now at the top of our list for the next time we are in the area. Our waiter was excellent... friendly, attentive, and very knowledgeable about their food and beer. My wife and I both had "shroom burgers," cheeseburgers smothered with mushrooms and cheese. They were enormous, almost more than either of us could eat, and delicious. The french fries were very good, too. They have a good selection of draft beer, featuring several beers made by them and a number of guest taps featuring other high quality local and regional beers. After sampling a few different beers, my wife and I ended up ordering 3 (1 for her, 2 for me), and they were really good. In fact, the dunkelwiesen (dark wheat) my wife ordered exceptional, possibly her favorite beer ever.

We love this place, and can't wait to go again!

Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

The roasted garlic is a MUST !! It's absolutely wonderful ... Beer was exceptional ... If you have their heffie - try a splash of peach schnapps in it - it's wonderful !!

The sever was either overworked or just not efficient ... If he had stopped by to check right after he brought our food .. We could have told him the burger was overdone :(. The PO Boy fish sandwich was awesome however ...
And the server , to his credit - took the hamburger off our bill - and gave us 2 brew pub glasses ( nice additional to the RV! )

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We didn't have any food here but did have a few brews. We all enjoyed the guest beers. They also carried Flagstaff distilled spirits we shared High Desert chili vodka(pleasantly hot)'prickly pear vodka, and gin. Service was a little slow but the server was still very pleasant.